Tax evasion - who goes to jail and who is immune from prosecution?

There's no evidence. Much like the election fraud.
The evidence of election fraud is massive. The evidence of the Biden crimes selling influence is extensive. The evidence of Trump collusion that Democrats swore for years was massive turned out to be a lie.

Werbung:
He will not be arrested and he did not refuse to testify. That's you inventing stories.

Fuck your god. He's never helped anyone in history.
You may not believe God has been helping you, but He has and wants to help you much more. Don't blow him off.

The evidence of election fraud is massive. The evidence of the Biden crimes selling influence is extensive. The evidence of Trump collusion that Democrats swore for years was massive turned out to be a lie.

it may be "massive" but it isn't credible. lol. or you morons wouldn't have lost every court case

it may be "massive" but it isn't credible. lol. or you morons wouldn't have lost every court case
You are wrong. Democrats claim the evidence of fraud is false, but they have never proven and cannot prove the evidence of massive 2020 voting fraud is false.

You may not believe God has been helping you, but He has and wants to help you much more. Don't blow him off.
Fuck your silly god. He has ever helped one person in history and only brainwashed suckers like you think the opposite.
You're god mad. That's all you know but you actually know nothing. God doesn't exist.

Yeah sure. Thanks why trump is going to jail.

You are wrong. Democrats claim the evidence of fraud is false, but they have never proven and cannot prove the evidence of massive 2020 voting fraud is false.
Nope I am right
If you morons has credible evidence you wouldn't have lost every case duh

Well you morons have a long behavior of whining and not posting anything credible so yes lol
And you have a long long history of arguing every post and denying fact using your wesel words .
Your a Narcissist with severe problems. I have never met but one in person that was worse then you . He never wants to see me again lol.

Werbung:
And you have a long long history of arguing every post and denying fact using your wesel words .
Your a Narcissist with severe problems. I have never met but one in person that was worse then you . He never wants to see me again lol.
Lol where did you get your psychology degree again?

Back