Tax evasion - who goes to jail and who is immune from prosecution?

mark francis

Sadly, we have seen serious miscarriages of justice in the US over the years because of the sins of justice officials. Leona Helmsley, Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes and thousand s of others have gone to prison for tax evasion. However, the fact that people like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, and Hunter Biden never went to jail for tax evasion exposes a serious flaw in our judicial system. Miscarriages of justice almost always are rooted in the sins of justice officials and their bosses.

Prosecutor says Burisma tax evasion charges expired, but Hunter Biden still faces legal jeopardy | Just The News 11-10-23

Prosecutor says Burisma tax evasion charges expired, but Hunter Biden still faces legal jeopardy

Prosecutor tells House Judiciary Committee that even the scuttled plea deal would not have spared first son more investigation or charges.

1699714705915.png

Werbung:
Sadly, we have seen serious miscarriages of justice in the US over the years because of the sins of justice officials. Leona Helmsley, Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes and thousand s of others have gone to prison for tax evasion. However, the fact that people like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, and Hunter Biden never went to jail for tax evasion exposes a serious flaw in our judicial system. Miscarriages of justice almost always are rooted in the sins of justice officials and their bosses.

Prosecutor says Burisma tax evasion charges expired, but Hunter Biden still faces legal jeopardy | Just The News 11-10-23
kids+laughing[1].jpg

"JUST THE NOISE!!!!!"

" people like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, and Hunter Biden never went to jail for tax evasion"

what kind of people are "like" those 3? humans? lol

lots of people have gone to prison for tax evasion. But not everyone. the justice system isn't perfect. rich and powerful people get treated better all the time, sadly.

" people like Tim Geithner, Al Sharpton, and Hunter Biden never went to jail for tax evasion"

what kind of people are "like" those 3? humans? lol

lots of people have gone to prison for tax evasion. But not everyone. the justice system isn't perfect. rich and powerful people get treated better all the time, sadly.
You tell me. Investigators knew Hunter Biden was evading tax payments when he was committing tax evasion. Why was he never charged?

You tell me. Investigators knew Hunter Biden was evading tax payments when he was committing tax evasion. Why was he never charged?

you tell me. i'm not privy to the details.
why are some people charged and others not? circumstances vary by person no doubt

you tell me. i'm not privy to the details.
why are some people charged and others not? circumstances vary by person no doubt
Hunter evaded taxes and criminal charges because prosecutors feared his dad and his dad's supporters.

Hunter evaded taxes and criminal charges because prosecutors feared his dad and his dad's supporters.
No he didn't. He has paid them.
Biden has no control over the tax office.
You should be identifying the millions Trump avoided paying. But let's not mention that all your wealthy mates are allowed because they sent the money to god. Grow up.

No he didn't. He has paid them.
Biden has no control over the tax office.
You should be identifying the millions Trump avoided paying. But let's not mention that all your wealthy mates are allowed because they sent the money to god. Grow up.
Modern prosecutors and officials claim he did not pay the taxes but cannot now be charged since they allowed the statute of limitations to expire.

kids+laughing[1].jpg

"JUST THE NEWS!!!!!!"
"It should be noted that others have accused John Solomon of promoting false conspiracy theories regarding the Biden’s and Ukraine."

Werbung:
Back