1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Group Plans Campaign Against G.O.P. Donors

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by SW85, Aug 8, 2008.

1. SW85

SW85 New Member

From the NYT:

Maybe it's just me, but I think threatening Republican donors with legal harrassment is a good deal worse than running commercials raising legitimate questions about a man's claims to war hero status.

2. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Nowadays, when I hear "liberal", I think "fascist". Besides this having a reverse effect, the same intimidation can be used against libs. Eg, just THINK of the dirt that could be turned up on Hollywood liberals. They cheat on their taxes and wives, don't pay into social security for their hired help, hire illegal aliens, etc etc. While this sort of libero-fascist technique is bound to fail, it's principal value is that it shows the mindset of some of the leftwing interests which want a democrat victory this november.

3. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

You must be referring to the songbird McCain. The Dems don't have the balls to go there because the people are so propagandized that they could never think badly of one of their military. But I can and there's some good evidence out there that shows McCain was a songbird with no backbone. If you can bring yourself to talking about it I'll be here to help out!