haley: us has never been a racist county

pjmret

good grief. sometimes I have some hope for her being a reasonable person, and then she does this kind of stupidity.

In an interview on “Fox & Friends,” co-host Brian Kilmeade asked Haley whether she thinks the GOP is a “racist party.”

“No. We’re not a racist country, Brian. We’ve never been a racist country,” Haley said in response.

its just unbelievable what republican candidates will say to try and win.

Werbung:
good grief. sometimes I have some hope for her being a reasonable person, and then she does this kind of stupidity.

In an interview on “Fox & Friends,” co-host Brian Kilmeade asked Haley whether she thinks the GOP is a “racist party.”

“No. We’re not a racist country, Brian. We’ve never been a racist country,” Haley said in response.

Then why did you change your name, Nikki?

I agree. Democrats, liberals, dishonorable Christians, secularists, and other sinners have hated blacks for centuries and sinful blacks have hated whites for as long as well in response.

I agree. Democrats, liberals, dishonorable Christians, secularists, and other sinners have hated blacks for centuries and sinful blacks have hated whites for as long as well in response.
Your spin attempt is stupid
As always lol
You must enjoy looking stupid

ITS unbelievable that you think all republicans are racist and democrats are not.

I am a republican and have black blood in my family as I have told your MORON pinhead several times.
I cant stand blm terrorist or white Neo nazis or Muslim terrorist or cartel terrorist pretty well I do not like any of them . As a matter of fact the national alliance has a hard on for me.
Race is not near the issue it was in the early history . We had a half black president , And now we have a Jewish Irish polish .Puerto Rico, black raised President .To man blacks use the race card when its not true .

ITS unbelievable that you think all republicans are racist and democrats are not.

I am a republican and have black blood in my family as I have told your MORON pinhead several times.
I cant stand blm terrorist or white Neo nazis or Muslim terrorist or cartel terrorist pretty well I do not like any of them . As a matter of fact the national alliance has a hard on for me.
Race is not near the issue it was in the early history . We had a half black president , And now we have a Jewish Irish polish .Puerto Rico, black raised President .To man blacks use the race card when its not true .

where did I say that, moron? lol

i see no hope that you will ever become an intelligent poster here
LOL nope your wrong Make starts some good threads . You do nothing and rarely post ant thing of interest your here to make your narcissist self feel good , As your a coward to feel big when to attack some one here .Probably after getting off line I would not be surprised if you stand in front of a mirror and play with your self.

Werbung:
LOL nope your wrong Make starts some good threads . You do nothing and rarely post ant thing of interest your here to make your narcissist self feel good , As your a coward to feel big when to attack some one here .Probably after getting off line I would not be surprised if you stand in front of a mirror and play with your self.

you think about men playing with themselves too much

Back