Hamas leader said we need the blood of Gaza women and children to motivate fighters

the annoying thing

After hearing this .
Yes Hamas who are a political movement and ruling party in Gaza who resentment the people of Gaza want the blood of Gaza Gaza women and children .
Its my opinion they attacked Israel and executed 1400 and kidnapped over 200 Planed on attacking schools . Raped teens and women's dead body's , burned babes and people alive beheaded baby's And cut a child out of a woman alive all while high on drugs. Did so with the intent of pissing The nation Of Israel off enough to come after them with major force in order to draw other terrorist groups in Lebanon and the Nation Of Iran and Others such as Yemen to join the Gaza terrorist to attack Israel at the expense of their own people .

If Mexico committed the same acts Hamas did in America what would we do ? Go to war for sure .

Werbung:
of course that's exactly why they did this, they need a regional war to have any hope of reclaiming isreal, which is their goal.
as per one of the articles I posted, they are unwilling to settle for a "two state solution", and this will certainly postpone that for now.
they are religious extremeists who think their god will intervene to make their hopes and dreams come true. As such, they don't care if innocent people die, they are all dying in service to their god, they no doubt think they should be happy to die for the cause, sadly.

guess we'll see, but i'm willing to bet "no".

of course that's exactly why they did this, they need a regional war to have any hope of reclaiming isreal, which is their goal.
as per one of the articles I posted, they are unwilling to settle for a "two state solution", and this will certainly postpone that for now.
they are religious extremeists who think their god will intervene to make their hopes and dreams come true. As such, they don't care if innocent people die, they are all dying in service to their god, they no doubt think they should be happy to die for the cause, sadly.

guess we'll see, but i'm willing to bet "no".
Lol you admit to it . And support it . Your like them to stupid to comprehend a nuke war could break out .
I almost with it would and they would nuke Syria and Iran and Lebanon and Yemen and ride the world of Muslim Terriots

Lol you admit to it . And support it . Your like them to stupid to comprehend a nuke war could break out .
I almost with it would and they would nuke Syria and Iran and Lebanon and Yemen and ride the world of Muslim Terriots
where do I support it? lol.
you keep lying about me. lol

So you support Muslim terrorist actions of burning baby's and beheading them raping you kids and dead women targeting schools drug use targeting schools in order to get Israel to to attack Gaza in order to spill the blood of your own people in order to start a regional or possible world war. Great now we know what kind of low life radical terrorist sick inhuman low life you really are . Thank you for coming clean you waste of skin.

So you support Muslim terrorist actions of burning baby's and beheading them raping you kids and dead women targeting schools drug use targeting schools in order to get Israel to to attack Gaza in order to spill the blood of your own people in order to start a regional or possible world war. Great now we know what kind of low life radical terrorist sick inhuman low life you really are . Thank you for coming clean you waste of skin.
Also there will never be a 2 state solution because Hamas wants all the land and Isreal and Jews destroyed.

Also there will never be a 2 state solution because Hamas wants all the land and Isreal and Jews destroyed.
well that's the work then isn't it, to make it happen even though its opposed by various parties.
which is why just bombing babies isn't going to solve problems there

what? where did I say that? lol.

in fact i asked you to show me where I said it, not just repeat your lies. duh

well that's the work then isn't it, to make it happen even though its opposed by various parties.
Why was burning baby s and beheading them raping dead women and kids killing 1400 going to solve the problem.
Especially when you admitted that they wan to destroy Israel

And the people gaze rejected a offer for a 2 state solution as did their Muslim religious leaders .

Why was burning baby s and beheading them raping dead women and kids killing 1400 going to solve the problem.
Especially when you admitted that they wan to destroy Israel

And the people gaze rejected a offer for a 2 state solution as did their Muslim religious leaders .

I never said that what hamas did was gonna solve the problem You must have some reading comprehension difficulties

I never said that what hamas did was gonna solve the problem You must have some reading comprehension difficulties
You must have there problem
There is a difference Israel isn't targeting baby's like Hamas did now did they. or rape dead women and children or target schools as Hamas has.

Hamas puts its weapons in public areas to intentionally cause deaths to children and other,, the people of gaza know this yet still support them . If they did not they would remove them

You must have there problem

There is a difference Israel isn't targeting baby's like Hamas did now did they. or rape dead women and children or target schools as Hamas has.

Hamas puts its weapons in public areas to intentionally cause deaths to children and other,, the people of gaza know this yet still support them . If they did not they would remove them

so your response has nothing to do with my post. lol.

i knew you were wrong.

Yes it has a lot to do with it lug nut you were the one who initially mentioned the 2 state solution
right, that will ultimately be the only solution that has a chance of working. Lots of people agree with that.
now, whether it can be achieved is another totally different question.

but keeping the status quo only guarantees constant fighting, as the last 70 years has proven. duh

Werbung:
right, that will ultimately be the only solution that has a chance of working. Lots of people agree with that.
now, whether it can be achieved is another totally different question.

but keeping the status quo only guarantees constant fighting, as the last 70 years has proven. duh
Lug nut your not to smart the people of Gaza have rejected that offer in the past and have vowed to destroy Israel many times even to this day.

Back