He just had to pick easter Sunday , what a jerk ,

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Bigots how am I a bigot ? And if I am a bigot for respecting a religious holiday that billions observe . Then what are you for your hate of religion.
You are obviously a bigot about trans. Look at your posts duh

Biden said nothing negative about anyone but you bigoted snowflakes went into Outrage mode lol

Bigots how am I a bigot ? And if I am a bigot for respecting a religious holiday that billions observe . Then what are you for your hate of religion.
Describe how Biden's announcement ruined Easter for you. Did he bite the ears off your chocolate Easter bunny? Can you prove that Biden issued an edict that chocolate Easter bunnies be hollow?

Transgendered people exist, and they should have the same rights as everyone else. There is no Christian commandment that transgendered people be denied their rights.

Describe how Biden's announcement ruined Easter for you. Did he bite the ears off your chocolate Easter bunny? Can you prove that Biden issued an edict that chocolate Easter bunnies be hollow?

Transgendered people exist, and they should have the same rights as everyone else. There is no Christian commandment that transgendered people be denied their rights.
I love biting ears off chocolate bunnies and hate hollow ones

You are obviously a bigot about trans. Look at your posts duh

Biden said nothing negative about anyone but you bigoted snowflakes went into Outrage mode lol
nope has nothing to do with that and you know it. EASTER is considered a holy day by Christians wide billions and by naming it trans day by Anti American BIDEN> is a clear insult to billions .
Biden just assured he lost a lot of votes by doing this. Its a real insult . its like making Martin Luther king day as Rember the south confederate day . That would be about the same level of stupidity and ignorance..
But liberals can not see it and have any respect at all for it.

Maybe if we named Ramadan national pork day and beer day or Have a speak english only day you pinheads would get the hint but your all to self absorbed and have a complete lack of common sense or respect.

Maybe if we named Ramadan national pork day and beer day or Have a speak english only day you pinheads would get the hint but your all to self absorbed and have a complete lack of common sense or respect.
That’s all hateful bull crap though. Saying trans people should have a day where they can celebrate their existence isn’t equivalent to a “speak English only” day. They are bullied at their school. Republicans want to separate them as children from their families. The life of a trans person is very hard.

That’s all hateful bull crap though. Saying trans people should have a day where they can celebrate their existence isn’t equivalent to a “speak English only” day. They are bullied at their school. Republicans want to separate them as children from their families. The life of a trans person is very hard.
You do not get it do you and just why did Biden the MORON pick Easter Sunday out of all 365 days ? Because its a insult and you know it is.

You do not get it do you and just why did Biden the MORON pick Easter Sunday out of all 365 days ? Because its a insult and you know it is.

Well if people get insulted by that then they deserve to feel that way. Biden is gonna lose anyways. You guys really should just kick back and watch the uncommitted vote over Gaza pile up. That’s what I would do if I was you.

nope has nothing to do with that and you know it. EASTER is considered a holy day by Christians wide billions and by naming it trans day by Anti American BIDEN> is a clear insult to billions .
Biden just assured he lost a lot of votes by doing this. Its a real insult . its like making Martin Luther king day as Rember the south confederate day . That would be about the same level of stupidity and ignorance..
But liberals can not see it and have any respect at all for it.
Why is it an insult?
Well to bigots it would be
Your hate of trans is obvious
That's the only way it's an insult otherwise it wouldn't affect you

Biden picked Easter intentionally or his handlers did to make a point and yes its a insult .
Its a insult to America and it will cost Biden votes, and respect.

Werbung:
Back