Hello Everyone!

Gypsy

My name is Gypsy. Single mother of two great kids. Currently back in school after many years away.

Politically, I am just left of center. I'm not into partisan games, I prefer results. You'll see where I land. :)

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Werbung:
My name is Gypsy. Single mother of two great kids. Currently back in school after many years away.

Politically, I am just left of center. I'm not into partisan games, I prefer results. You'll see where I land. :)

WOW...welcome aboard...just jump in any where and hang on...it's rarely boring and there is the ignore option for the one's that are ;)

Thank you! Are you up for answering a couple of questions?

How do I activate the edit feature?
How do I add a signature to my posts?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you! Are you up for answering a couple of questions?

How do I activate the edit feature?
How do I add a signature to my posts?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Up under the UserCP click on that and you'll see all sorts of things for your own profile page set up.

Frustrating as the lack of the edit option is...I find that checking the preview prior to posting and then utilizing my own spell check function works the best. Edit will eventually show up after some 50 posts...Ya, that's problematic but it's how this forum rolls!

Welcome aboard, Gypsy. I'm not sure how much time a single mother of two will have to post, but you're welcome to as much time as you can afford.

Werbung:
Back