Hello Everyone

Nerv14

Hi, I am a self-proclaimed liberal-centrist from NJ and even though I am a strong democrat I believe in the free market and I am a strict constructionist for the constitution.

I am against the US being in Iraq but we should stay in Iraq because we can't leave.
I am anti-life :) and pro-gay marriage rights.
I support a stong public education and universal healthcare but I am against all other federal types of welfare, because it is up to the states.
I would support the "fair tax" sales tax, instead of the income tax, but with a luxury tax to protect the poor more.
Pro-UN and I support a slight increased tariff to fix the trade deficit.

I was banned from my last forum because I was acting a moderator if because he said that he slightly supported Obama because he would give hope to African Americans and I said that in effect he was supporting Obama partialy because he was black. He was just avoiding the question and he banned me, I hope that the moderators on this forum don't use their power to avoid questions.

And despite my question for the moderator I support Obama to be president in 2008!

Werbung:
Moderation on here is pretty lax to be honest cos we don't get many problems... lassiez-faire I like to think.

Anyway, welcome!

Back