1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Hello...

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by polix, Jun 3, 2007.

1. polix

polix New Member

Hello I want to introduce myself. I live in Mexico city

I like Mr. Bush.. the big pig of the world.

Greetings from aztec land

2. lipmonkey

lipmonkey New Member

Hello polix.

Why would you call Bush a pig if he is trying to give illegal immigrants from your country amnesty? He's doing more for your country than he is for ours.:)

3. vyo476

vyo476 Active Member

He's not really helping either country, as that measure would just encourage more of them to come into our country illegally - thereby leaving their own. I guess it's good for Mexicans but bad for Mexico...ironic, no?

And welcome, polix.

4. n0spam4me

n0spam4me Member

The Bush Regime is pushing corporatizm, that is total domination by unelected officers of GREED INC.

Most of the U.S. Congress has sold out to GREED INC. and WE_THE_PEOPLE have a LOT of work to do if we want any REAL oportunity in what is supposed to be AMERICA THE LAND OF OPORTUNITY.

Our middle class is getting screwed big time and who knows, we may have to resort to nation-wide strikes or consumer boycotts to get anything done.

Just for your own INFORMATION on this subject, Please look up Presidential Executive orders of MAY 9th .... kinda makes ya think, no?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and as we all know
    the emperor is NAKED!