Here we go again. Back to George Bush. How clever

Werbung:
It might hurt them. Yesterday I saw someone I know, I have not seen her in a while. She was a self described "obama girl"

I saw her yesterday and asked how that hope and change was working out for her and she said she was SOOOO mad at obama, she cant even watch him speak anymore. she said her husband who was also an obama fan was more angry with him than she was. Her husband really hated President Bush but she said he told her that he missed Bush.

He cant be the only person with those thoughts... so this could back fire on them if those people are half as mad at obama as this couple was.

They're pushing an agenda most people don't want. What else can they do? They can't talk to people about their agenda (big-govt health care, company takeovers, trillion-dollar deficits, etc.), they'll just get an earful, from people who don't want it.

What else can they talk about, besides George W. Bush?

They're pushing an agenda most people don't want. What else can they do? They can't talk to people about their agenda (big-govt health care, company takeovers, trillion-dollar deficits, etc.), they'll just get an earful, from people who don't want it.

What else can they talk about, besides George W. Bush?

Oh thats easy

Sarah Palin :)

and sometimes Joe, but not as much.

Werbung:
The Democrats need to dummy up against this sort of tactic. I see it as a losing strategy in this cycle. It was great in the 08 elections, but Bush is gone, now it is time for them to solidify the base and focus on moderates. I am sure there will be some losses in the house no matter what.

Back