hi

cannabis

I used to be saggyjones on this forum but I've changed my political philosophy so much that I decided to create a new account and start fresh (feel free to delete saggyjones admins). Hope to talk to you all soon!

Werbung:
I used to be saggyjones on this forum but I've changed my political philosophy so much that I decided to create a new account and start fresh (feel free to delete saggyjones admins). Hope to talk to you all soon!

Your new political philosophy is inspired by smoking a couple bowls?

Your new political philosophy is inspired by smoking a couple bowls?

Haha no I just really enjoy marijuana, you should read my recent post in the health forum.

Actually, marijuana has helped me develop as a person, as crazy as that may sound, which has shaped my political philosophy. So I guess it has.

vyo476 said:
Welcome back.

Thanks!

So how exactly has your "philosophy" changed?

Well for one, I am a lot more open and accepting, but that's more of a general life rather than political philosophy.

I am now against abortion, in favor of legalizing drugs (see my post in the health forum), more capitalist and realistic, and generally more educated and informed. I am not against war anymore; instead, I view war as an ugly necessity (though I am against the war in Iraq).

Hmmm, those are some fairly significant changes from what I remember. Look forward to seeing how you arrived at these conclusions.

And sorry to tell you, but the legalization of drugs issue doesn't really interest me all that much though I'm sure you'll find some people here to argue with about it.

Saggy/cannabis. I appreciate you being upfront about your identity. However, in the name of consistency and fairness, I'm going to go ahead and delete saggyjones.

Werbung:
Back