How could WWIII get started?

steveox

Could WWIII happen if the Chinese or Russian President get assassinated here? If Mahmoud Ahmadinejad get assassinated in America after he speaks at UN would WWIII Happen? Of if our Navy shoots a torpedo at Chinese or Russian vessels would WWIII Happen? So ,,, How could WWIII get started?

Werbung:
Well Obama is starting a number of new wars. Perhaps a 2nd term for him will do it. The weakness he projects so well furthers this risk daily. ITs just a matter of time before the muslims attack Isreal ans they have no choice but to retaliate substantially. The Nobel Peace Prive winner has done much to insure war.

best chance currently for WWIII in my view...Bahrain....the Shia push harder, with Iran's backing ( Bahrain originally was part of Iran.) signs of this already have started this spring..though with less backing from Iran so far then what I think would trigger it....But when the do, the Sauds push back to hold there power with the Sunni lead, but Shia majority Bahrain....the fight in what will at some point in the next 20 years..someplace...be the major fight in the middle east of the Shia (Iran, now Iraq, Lebanon,) vs the Sunni lead side headed by Saudi Arabia...who the US will back. Russia will side with Iran but fund both sides where it can.

oddly WWIII in the middle east...has nothing to do with Israel...

Well Obama is starting a number of new wars. Perhaps a 2nd term for him will do it. The weakness he projects so well furthers this risk daily. ITs just a matter of time before the muslims attack Isreal ans they have no choice but to retaliate substantially. The Nobel Peace Prive winner has done much to insure war.

Really a number of new wars? sure if you want to call drone attacks on terrorist..each there own war?

And can we please stop pretending Libya is the US in a "war" ...US is doing less in Libya then we did in Iraq...before the war.

I think is gonna be an Assassination. Then it will start. Remember muslims vowed theyre gonna attack after we killed Bin Laden. Remember what Nostradamus said when Mabus dies? Bin Laden is Mabus just like he said Hitler Hister

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

Comet comes in august 15 2011 and Bin Laden already dead,,Mark your calenders. lets see if something happens during 3rd week of august.

Really a number of new wars? sure if you want to call drone attacks on terrorist..each there own war?

And can we please stop pretending Libya is the US in a "war" ...US is doing less in Libya then we did in Iraq...before the war.

So glad you're there to keep the story straight! Sometime, I run out of energy!

Where does all that non-sense come from? Infowar?

best chance currently for WWIII in my view...Bahrain....the Shia push harder, with Iran's backing ( Bahrain originally was part of Iran.) signs of this already have started this spring..though with less backing from Iran so far then what I think would trigger it....But when the do, the Sauds push back to hold there power with the Sunni lead, but Shia majority Bahrain....the fight in what will at some point in the next 20 years..someplace...be the major fight in the middle east of the Shia (Iran, now Iraq, Lebanon,) vs the Sunni lead side headed by Saudi Arabia...who the US will back. Russia will side with Iran but fund both sides where it can.

oddly WWIII in the middle east...has nothing to do with Israel...

I am not convinced. What is the spark that makes this a World War and not simply a regional conflict?

it comes out of the I hate Obama so I need to attack anything he does...regardless if a republican had done it I would have supported it.

I would support the action if President Obama could identify a national interest at stake...he has been unable to do so.

I am all for protecting our interests...what I am not for is humanitarian intervention for the sake of humanitarian intervention.

If there are drone strikes you can rst assured that there are covert troops in country. Libya is a war whether you wish it to be or not. Thousands of bombing sorties, troops in country to support them, naval actions, its a war. Not on the grandest scale but a war none the less.

Could WWIII happen if the Chinese or Russian President get assassinated here? If Mahmoud Ahmadinejad get assassinated in America after he speaks at UN would WWIII Happen? Of if our Navy shoots a torpedo at Chinese or Russian vessels would WWIII Happen? So ,,, How could WWIII get started?

Probably the last of the big battlefield wars is over. The coming wars will be economic wars, and will probably pivot around clean water supplies.

China is currently colonizing Africa. China colonizes differently than we are used to seeing, but none the less, China is colonizing Africa, and if you look at the maps. the Sahara is turning green at the edges. 100 years from now, the balance of economic power will be very different from today.

Werbung:
I am not convinced. What is the spark that makes this a World War and not simply a regional conflict?

the spark is, the overthrow of the Sunni ...or attempt of it by the Shia...Its already come close....look at the spark that caused Egypt and Tunisia....one guy in protest setting himself on fire...could be anything like that...why it spins to world war..is pretty simple..oil interests....nations will back sides...and things will spiral off from there as more powerful nations move to take over the many weak nations of the middle east to protect there flow of oil...Iran, Saudis, Egypt, UAE, Russia, USA< Syria, Lebanon, Turkeyand Europe will not just sit back and watch and hope..as the worlds oil reserves get carved up.

Back