How Do You Feel About Voting Against All Incumbents?

Things can be done in steps. First step. Demand a freeze on automatic raises in Congress. Personal scrutiny needs to become a part of public life on the federal stage. If their dog does something, the world will know. They work for me, not the other way around, and they get well paid. If Americans don't want to step up to the plate to remind politicians about this on a major scale, then yeah, we're screwed.

Werbung:
All congressmen should have term limits. What he's stabbing on, and I agree with is, we have full time, life long, politicians. People who have spent their entire lives in politics, never once having to work one full days work. I agree with this idea. AIM (Anti-Incumbent Movement)

That said, you are also right. We should kick out only the bad ones. Problem is, people never seem to be educated enough to know which are bad. More over, the bad to good ratio is... a bit off?

Kick out the bad ones...is that not what most elections are? You try to kick out the one you dont like, for one you do?

Fat is Congress has about a 10% approval, but then most people opprove of there congressman. its kinda sad.

term limits are not the way to end that, the way to end it is to push for better Elections and less bias to the incumbents. hard to have a Congressman who really knows Security, or something if you kick them out every few years just to kick them out. That's why we vote for people like Biden, and McCain, because they have been around and know what they are doing...

That's why we vote for people like Biden, and McCain, because they have been around and know what they are doing...
Yet, libs want to put someone in charge who knows nothing, simply because of a need for "change". Who do they think will be advising him, since he knows NOTHING about anything? Would that be the long term politicians? Since it is not the president's job to legislate, pray tell, what is the change that everyone expects? This election is going to be close, which means a lot of people aren't going to back issues that seem to be important to Mr. Obama and especially his wife. Senators care only about being re-elected, and will listen to the whines of those who keep them in Washington. Can you draw a scenario of the change you expect?

Yet, libs want to put someone in charge who knows nothing, simply because of a need for "change". Who do they think will be advising him, since he knows NOTHING about anything? Would that be the long term politicians? Since it is not the president's job to legislate, pray tell, what is the change that everyone expects? This election is going to be close, which means a lot of people aren't going to back issues that seem to be important to Mr. Obama and especially his wife. Senators care only about being re-elected, and will listen to the whines of those who keep them in Washington. Can you draw a scenario of the change you expect?

your party Elected W, don't talk to me about parties electing someone who knows nothing...And get a clue, Obama is very smart, very capable, and 7 years in the IL senate, and 3 in the US.. to sit and say he knows nothing, it to say your just being a partisan hack. If you don't agree with him that's one thing, but anyone with half a brain can say he knows a lot about what he is doing and wants.

Change I want, Bush out of office. Health care Reform, and troops out of Iraq....and Cut wast spending, and raise taxes and pay off our Debt. ( and by raise I will take close loopholes as the raise)

Werbung:
he knows a lot about what he is doing and wants.
Can you tell me exactly what it is that he wants? because he doesn't seem to want to pinpoint it "at
this juncture". He says "change" really eloquently though. I'm not a Republican anymore. Can't use that one doll.

Back