How does Obama playing GOLF serve our SECURITY?

Werbung:
Oh, poor Chestnut, that selective memory thingy just seems to be causing you so much short term memory malfunction...but you'll believe whatever you WANT TO REGARDLESS of the TRUTH ;)

dont know about you specifically but lefties were on Dubya like white on rice form the get go for going to Texas (and as I said alrady, NO president ever has a vacation as any of us think of them).

tuenabout IS fair play I'm told...

dont know about you specifically but lefties were on Dubya like white on rice form the get go for going to Texas (and as I said alrady, NO president ever has a vacation as any of us think of them).

Well, that would be a truly amazing thing then if you/anyone could bring up some posts and any article that was used on any of the major networks {here I'll even give your a spread of a couple of years 2001-2004} and then let me read all of those supposedly personal hits that G.W.B. took...seriously.

Put up or shut up...cause it just isn't true and you all know it but you think that the rest of us will just buy into that load of fecal matter that you spew...how utterly childish and totally ridiculous that makes you both sound ;) LMAO

Were attacking him? Try still are at least where I live

there is a total idiot who lives a few blocks from me across from a grade school who has a huge sign in his yard called

BUSH DEATH COUNT

every day that some one dies in Iraq he STILL posts numbers on his bloody board

but if no one dies or less die than the day before he leaves up the old numbers till more than that day dies.

I felt really bad for the freak when no one died for a long time and he had like 38 on his board and enough people contacted him to make him put a zero up.
he wasnt very happy about that but then something happened a few weeks later and 187 died and he ran out to post his new numbers.

he is just one of thousands of freaks like that we are stuck with here.

there is a sign that was up in so many yards I could never have counted them all during President Bush second administration

the sign read

Some call it Bush Bashing
In Oregon we call it thinking​

They were not home made, some company made them for the tards in my community.

Bush bashing was not only done for 8 years its still being done

Well, that would be a truly amazing thing then if you/anyone could bring up some posts and any article that was used on any of the major networks {here I'll even give your a spread of a couple of years 2001-2004} and then let me read all of those supposedly personal hits that G.W.B. took...seriously.

Put up or shut up...cause it just isn't true and you all know it but you think that the rest of us will just buy into that load of fecal matter that you spew...how utterly childish and totally ridiculous that makes you both sound ;) LMAO

right after you show me any media outlet moaning about Obama playing golf.

we're talking about the internet. is that not obvious ?

So tell me... How many times has an effigy of Obama been burned and hung.

I know I've seen many examples of George W. Bush done that way at the anti war protests.

The fact is the media- t.v., internet, newspapers.. are majority left leaning and to this day lashed out at Bush's policies, and his character. Even Obama still blames Bush and will not take responsibility... like a real man. Maybe he should have let Michelle wear the pants.

I suggest the left get their panties out of a wad and just get used to it.

Obama wanted this job and he got it... and all the criticism he deserves for screwing up big time in so many aspects.... including constantly lying.

He should have vetoed the Military bill he just signed because it was chocked full of Pork. He said on the campaign and even after he was elected that the days of the pork spending in Washington was thru. And that if there were pork laden bills.. he would veto them.

He also said there would be no lobbies in his administration...
He also said there would be CSPAN coverage of the dirty back room dealings (health care) . But there wasn't

What about when the Unions had a meeting in South Florida and Biden went and it was closed off to reporters.

Let me see, While our Nation is under attack from our foreign ENEMIES our COMMANDER -IN - CHIEF( lol) , is in HAWAII PLAYING GOLF!! Now that takes Balls! We have Soliders Dying in IRAQ and AFAGH. Wars and he shoots hoops for THREE MONTHS while decides whether to RETREAT , QUIT , OR FIGHT .
THEN he finaly decides to SEND FEWER TROOPS then the GENERAL HE APPOINTED said were NEEDED to WIN!! Obama says he is UNCOMFORTABLE with the word "VICTORY" , seems to like the WORDS, "STALL" and " LOSE" better.
DOES he collect "MILEAGE POINTS " as he flies the GLOBE doing nothing but BURNING FUEL? At "HAGEN" . HE LOST FACE , LOOKED NOT MUCH LIKE A LEADER, Came home EMPTY HANDED. He did SEE TONS OF SNOW AT THE GLOBAL WARMING SUMMIT and AGAIN AS HE SNUCK into WASHINGTON D.C.
I THINK THE HUGE SNOWS WAS GODS' WAY OF CROWNING A CLOWN!!
HEY!! "PROMPTER" , why not get your plane back to D.C. , gather your idols, Billy Ayers , U.A.W. -C.I.O. goons , Hilliay Dillary , Granny pelosi,your protector of the terrorists our "attorney general" , Turn M. Loose! -- GET A PLAN TO WIN!!! I MEAN OUR SIDE, NOT THEIRS!!

AMERICA cannot win our "WAR AGAINST TERROR" from a GOLF COURSE, IT WILL TAKE MANY "GULF SHOTS", get it? NEED HELP ?, Call G.W. BUSH !!!

Do you know "Prompter"?, You played more GOLF in ELEVEN MONTHS than G.W. did in EIGHT YEARS!! WHY?? Not too many TERRORISTS on a GOLF COURSE BUT TONS OF THEM IN THE GULF , of COURSE---- GET TEED OFF OVER OUR ENEMIES ATTACKING CIVILAN AIRPLANES!! HUH?

I agree why would Obama waste his time playing such a slow game like golf. For god sake's no one cared about Golf until Tiger Woods came along and now that he's done we can just let this game die out! :confused:

So tell me... How many times has an effigy of Obama been burned and hung.

I know I've seen many examples of George W. Bush done that way at the anti war protests.

The fact is the media- t.v., internet, newspapers.. are majority left leaning and to this day lashed out at Bush's policies, and his character. Even Obama still blames Bush and will not take responsibility... like a real man. Maybe he should have let Michelle wear the pants.

I suggest the left get their panties out of a wad and just get used to it.

Obama wanted this job and he got it... and all the criticism he deserves for screwing up big time in so many aspects.... including constantly lying.

He should have vetoed the Military bill he just signed because it was chocked full of Pork. He said on the campaign and even after he was elected that the days of the pork spending in Washington was thru. And that if there were pork laden bills.. he would veto them.

He also said there would be no lobbies in his administration...
He also said there would be CSPAN coverage of the dirty back room dealings (health care) . But there wasn't

What about when the Unions had a meeting in South Florida and Biden went and it was closed off to reporters.

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER Well, that would be a truly amazing thing then if you/anyone could bring up some posts and any article that was used on any of the major networks {here I'll even give your a spread of a couple of years 2001-2004} and then let me read all of those supposedly personal hits that G.W.B. took...seriously.

Put up or shut up...cause it just isn't true and you all know it but you think that the rest of us will just buy into that load of fecal matter that you spew...how utterly childish and totally ridiculous that makes you both sound LMAO

Questions still remains...as your usual trying to ignore the POINT won't make it go away...;)

CHESTNUT SAID:
Like all your dumb reasons to attack George Bush. Bush had 8 years of it. Non Stop.

So will Obama. Get used to it.

You stated that they've always attacked G.W.B. and in that your are thoroughly WRONG...so either put up or shut up {and BIB's little bulb about some pathetic neighbor isn't the issue and she's quite capable of understanding that FACT} :rolleyes:

Dear Georgie started getting hammered for the constant lies and made up B.S. to get us into IRAQ and that all didn't come into the light of day until after his 2nd election victory 2004 {back when I actually voted for the scum bag} so if your gonna talk smack then you'd better have some facts to back it up :cool:

Questions still remains...as your usual trying to ignore the POINT won't make it go away...;)

You stated that they've always attacked G.W.B. and in that your are thoroughly WRONG...so either put up or shut up {and BIB's little bulb about some pathetic neighbor isn't the issue and she's quite capable of understanding that FACT} :rolleyes:

Dear Georgie started getting hammered for the constant lies and made up B.S. to get us into IRAQ and that all didn't come into the light of day until after his 2nd election victory 2004 {back when I actually voted for the scum bag} so if your gonna talk smack then you'd better have some facts to back it up :cool:

YOU know CHESTNUT, liberals lie CONSTANTLY , it is in their DNA!!IE, OBAMA!

Spy Agencies Failed to Collate Clues on Terror

By MARK MAZZETTI and ERIC LIPTON
Published: December 30, 2009
WASHINGTON — The National Security Agency four months ago intercepted conversations among leaders of Al Qaeda in Yemen discussing a plot to use a Nigerian man for a coming terrorist attack, but American spy agencies later failed to combine the intercepts with other information that might have disrupted last week’s attempted airline bombing.
The electronic intercepts were translated and disseminated across classified computer networks, government officials said on Wednesday, but analysts at the National Counterterrorism Center in Washington did not synthesize the eavesdropping intelligence with information gathered in November when the father of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, now accused of the attempted bombing, visited the United States Embassy in Nigeria to express concerns about his son’s radicalization.
The father, a wealthy Nigerian businessman named Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, had urgently sought help from American and Nigerian security officials when cellphone text messages from his son revealed that he was in Yemen and had become a fervent radical.
A family cousin quoted the father as warning officials from the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency in Nigeria: “Look at the texts he’s sending. He’s a security threat.”
The cousin said: “They promised to look into it. They didn’t take him seriously.”
The new details help fill in the portrait of an intelligence breakdown in the months before Mr. Abdulmutallab boarded a plane in Amsterdam with the intent of blowing it up before landing in Detroit.
In some ways, the portrait bears a striking resemblance to the failures before the Sept. 11 attacks, despite the billions of dollars spent over the last eight years to improve the intelligence flow and secret communications across the United States’ national security apparatus.

<for the rest of this story>
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31terror.html?_r=1&th&emc=th
What a sad, sad commentary on how our plethora of security agencies still JUST DO NOT GET IT...old habits seem to be deeply ingrained into their DNA...grrrrr

Werbung:
Sorry to change the subject, but missed all the fun on the closed Rush thread.

Its strange that Rush was in Hawaii at the same time that The Appeaser and Chief was there. By the way, is BO still on vacation????

Could it be BO had one of his minions poison the Great MaJa Rushie?

And it looks like the libs don't want Rush to leave that hospital alive...where did their notorious tolerance go?

http://race42008.com/2009/12/30/liberal-glee-on-display-over-limbaugh-hospitalization/

Back