how illegals are straining the system

the annoying thing

• A wave of minors coming across the border had strained the East Ramapo school district, where about 1,000 new immigrant students had joined the district, increasing the public school census by nearly 10%. The district covers the greater Spring Valley area, a village that has long been a newcomer community.
  • The county's foster care system had seen a 35% increase in children. Rockland County Department of Social Services Commissioner Joan Silvestri said the biggest factor for a child ending up in foster care is poverty. Meanwhile, under federal rules, DSS cannot offer many supports to people who are not residents or citizens, which increases a family's risk of poverty.
  • Food pantries were running out of food because so many more people were showing up in need. "People here who rely on our pantries are shut out," Day said. Meanwhile, feeding programs have been warning that a March 1 rollback in federal SNAP benefits, commonly known as food stamps, was going to send more people their way.

and that is just the tip of the iceberg thanks democrats

Werbung:

ab1b3ee76c0e44919c0f74d86beea32d[1].png

how illegals are straining the system​

"The Department of Homeland Security has widened its investigation into migrant children found cleaning slaughterhouses and is now working with the Justice Department to examine whether a human smuggling scheme brought migrant children to work in multiple slaughterhouses for multiple companies across multiple states, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the investigation.

At the heart of the investigation is determining how
Central American children, some as young as 13, wound up working dangerous jobs that are legal only for American adults by presenting identification stolen from U.S. citizens, the officials said."

"The Department of Homeland Security has widened its investigation into migrant children found cleaning slaughterhouses and is now working with the Justice Department to examine whether a human smuggling scheme brought migrant children to work in multiple slaughterhouses for multiple companies across multiple states, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the investigation.

Central American children, some as young as 13, wound up working dangerous jobs that are legal only for American adults by presenting identification stolen from U.S. citizens, the officials said."
thank joe ad the democrats for providing the kids

Here's a link to trumps speech at APAC. Why did we ever vote him out?
He had ALL the answers and now vows to fix everything he didn't before.
He sounds like a used car salesman.

. Od Boris this is NOW. Trump was THEN. NOT NOW .
Try and follow the posts direction and time line..
Really Od Boris its not that hard to do even for some one in your condition .
Yes you love to pull out the what about trump card well I can go back to what about carter or jfk or Nixon. But you keep pulling it . I dont want to see elected again lol . His ego got in his way and there's the document issue. Joes got the same document problems and hes screwed America and hurt it. Hes weak and I think hes got corruption issues with his son I think and I think joe used his influence and power to protect him at the least a man I understand doing that for a child. But i think there could be more

Looks like they are not as good for the economy as liberal's claim , I wonder if they will blame it on climate change or racism ? Maybe both ?

. Od Boris this is NOW. Trump was THEN. NOT NOW .
Try and follow the posts direction and time line..
Really Od Boris its not that hard to do even for some one in your condition .
Yes you love to pull out the what about trump card well I can go back to what about carter or jfk or Nixon. But you keep pulling it . I dont want to see elected again lol . His ego got in his way and there's the document issue. Joes got the same document problems and hes screwed America and hurt it. Hes weak and I think hes got corruption issues with his son I think and I think joe used his influence and power to protect him at the least a man I understand doing that for a child. But i think there could be more
Idiot. This is the crap he raved on about today.
I don't care what you think. I'm concerned about re election of Trump by dickheads like you.

As for you repeating trumps rhetoric, heard it all before.
The country is destroyed, communism taking over, he'll make USA great again, built the wall, bring all the jobs back, blah blah.
Leave it out. The man is a complete nutter yet your prepared in de santis who is his clone. Only recently they wanted to pass a bill to eradicate democrats but you don't like fascists?
You're brain dead.

avatars-000537686430-l97adf-t500x500.jpg
It is shameful how liberals encourage more and more illegal immigration.... without well defined borders, America is no longer a truly sovereign nation.

Werbung:
Back