how illegals are straining the system

Werbung:
It's shameful how republicans are xenohobes.

and there are so many more complaints from liberals who are the real xenophobe

and there are so many more complaints from liberals who are the real xenophobe
And who is bussing them to Democrat cities?
Ratbag republican governors.

cost to the nation higher crime streaking money that is designated to help our own citizens such as emergency services medical care the school stystem law enforcement housing competion for jobs lower wages . Those are just a few off the top of my head
I suggest you use your head rather than the top of it exclusively.

And who is bussing them to Democrat cities?
Ratbag republican governors.
nope governors who are sick and tired of dealing with the ones Biden sent to their states . he was sending planes full to a military base in Jacksonville at night also. Ron is just helping spread the cost to all states and as sanguinary city's love them so much where else would you want them to go where they are safe and have democrats willing to pay for them and hold them .

You see Boris the church burner you have to understand when your president shit on you enough and tells you it cotton candy a smart man helps him put the shit where it belongs . I hope the next 500000 come to Missouri so you will enjoy all the benefits it brings.

nope governors who are sick and tired of dealing with the ones Biden sent to their states . he was sending planes full to a military base in Jacksonville at night also. Ron is just helping spread the cost to all states and as sanguinary city's love them so much where else would you want them to go where they are safe and have democrats willing to pay for them and hold them .

You see Boris the church burner you have to understand when your president shit on you enough and tells you it cotton candy a smart man helps him put the shit where it belongs . I hope the next 500000 come to Missouri so you will enjoy all the benefits it brings.
If you say so.
I can see you're becoming hysterical over this so it's best I let you settle.
Those red hot lies will light your beard.

It is shameful how liberals encourage more and more illegal immigration.... without well defined borders, America is no longer a truly sovereign nation.
They seem to ignore the down side , The people should stay home and change tier nation instead of turning ours into shat hole like they come from

Werbung:
Back