how long before moron republicans cry "fraud" with no evidence and sue?

pjmret

my post is too late, its already happened. lol.

An Arizona judge shot down an emergency request from a group of Republican organizations Tuesday night requesting an extension of voting hours in heavily populated Maricopa County

Voters were urged to either remain in line until the tabulators started working again, go vote at another location or drop their ballots into a secure slot to be counted later at a central tabulation center in Phoenix.

Trump said on his Truth Social app—without evidence—that the problems were an effort to suppress the Republican vote, urging his supporters, "Don't get out of line."

who runs the maricopa election? a republican. lol

Maricopa County Chairman Bill Gates is the first to tell you he's in a bizarre position.

The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.

"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.

He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."

sounds about right. republicans lie, file lawsuits, threaten violence based on imaginary "facts".

Werbung:
Back