How To Change Your Mind; Exterminating "conservative" Precepts

Werbung:
Pollan does not cure sinners of sin like God does. Instead, the profiteer simply offers philosophy and promotes mind-altering drugs as a means to numb sinners into stupors insulating them from exposure to the wisdom of God's word.

"Several states across the U.S. are forging ahead with their respective psilocybin reform programs, largely embracing policy changes around possession and cultivation while working to implement therapeutic practices involving the “magic mushroom” compound.

And kicking off the
new year, more states are looking to join those ranks. Most recently, Rhode Island Rep. Brandon Potter (D) introduced his proposal — described in his own words as a decriminalization model — with a number of details standing apart from reform measures that have already been enacted."

preacher-angry[1].jpg Pollan does not cure sinners of sin like God does.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

You can turn in your resignation, any time, there, Reverunt.
Someone needs to point-out, to you, that you're outnumbered by people who aren't afraid o' the future....one we've already seen....and, it ain't as scary as you're constantly warning everyone.
original[1].jpg

It first grew it's OWN legs, back around '64....

"The Missouri House Veterans Committee recently passed a medical psilocybin bill that would legalize psilocybin therapy for veterans and also grant funds for research on further therapeutic benefits.

More support came from veteran William Wisner, who is executive director of the veteran-focused nonprofit organization Grunt Style Foundation. “My experience with these types of modalities has been that the side effects make you more empathetic,” said Wisner. “They make you kinder. They make you more open to kindness. It gives you a psychological and spiritual component to which you can engage in your own recovery.”

Wisner admitted that he never would have tried psilocybin treatment if he didn’t see the
transformative results in his fellow peers. Committee Chairman Dave Griffith echoed that sentiment, telling The Independent that times have changed. “If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would be chairing a committee and listening to psychedelics, I would have told you, ‘You’re crazy,’” Griffith said. “But I really have a passion for the struggles that my veteran brothers and sisters are going through, and I think we’ve got to look at the big picture.”

"President Joe Bidens revolutionary proposal to move marijuana to Schedule 3 of the Controlled Substances Act might mean the end of more than 50 years of “failed policy” as well as new opportunities in science and business.

But such a move
wouldnt change the federal government’s classification of psilocybin as more dangerous than the fentanyl fueling the country’s overdose crisis.

Psilocybin – the psychoactive ingredient in so-called magic mushrooms – is another increasingly popular drug with tremendous therapeutic potential and virtually no potential for fatal overdoses."

Werbung:
"Massachusetts legislators held a joint legislative committee hearing last week to consider an initiative to legalize the therapeutic use of natural psychedelics. At the hearing, lawmakers heard from both supporters and opponents of the proposal, which can be approved by the legislature or referred to voters to decide the issue this November.

The proposed ballot measure is supported by Massachusetts for Mental Health Options (MMHO). The group is affiliated with New Approach, a political action committee that supported successful bids to legalize psychedelics in Oregon and Colorado. If
passed, the proposed ballot measure would legalize “naturally occurring” psychedelics such as psilocybin mushrooms, peyote (mescaline), and ibogaine for consumption in “therapeutic settings through a regulated and taxed system.

MMHO has already submitted nearly 100,000 signatures on petitions to support the ballot measure, sending it to the state legislature for consideration. If lawmakers do not approve the measure by May 1, supporters will be given until July 3 to collect an additional 12,429 valid signatures. If the signature drive is
successful, the initiative will be placed on the ballot for the November general election."

Back