I have become a bit confused about democrats

the annoying thing

When addressing people I always used prefix's like sir miss occasionally hey buddy or lady hey kid and hey dear but with democrats I no longer know if its a he she it binary non binary or if they prefer something else like pony or good dog its so hard to tell with them as they id as what ever they want .

Werbung:
When addressing people I always used prefix's like sir miss occasionally hey buddy or lady hey kid and hey dear but with democrats I no longer know if its a he she it binary non binary or if they prefer something else like pony or good dog its so hard to tell with them as they id as what ever they want .
I see by your post that you are right.

You know almost nothing about Democrats.

Why not start by studying what hyper partisanship is doing to our political system?

Why not start by studying what hyper partisanship is doing to our political system?
Start here by observing how Democrats and Republicans BOTH looked, acted and sounded like AMERICANS in 1948 after WWII.

TODAY, only Republicans resemble those American patriots.

Democrats look, act and sound strangely just like Dr. Utopia.

Who are the extremists if Republicans have remained the same over all the years?

Make Mine Freedom (1948)(9:28)

Hyper partisanship is a big issue because instead of doing whats right for the nation its al to often what's best for the party not the people . And I know a lot about demorats I was one at one time my post was meant as more of a joke and to annoy bevis and butt head

Start here by observing how Democrats and Republicans BOTH looked, acted and sounded like AMERICANS in 1948 after WWII.

Really? Does that include the republican patriots who smashed the capital trying to install fascism??
Is that the patriotism you promote?

Who are the extremists if Republicans have remained the same over all the years?

Yeah who are now. The GOP has morphed into a right wing conspiracy group. Saturated with hate and ruled by religion.

Really? Does that include the republican patriots who smashed the capital trying to install fascism??
Is that the patriotism you promote?

Yeah who are now. The GOP has morphed into a right wing conspiracy group. Saturated with hate and ruled by religion.
Your lies are hurting America.

Your lies are hurting America.
What's hurting America is hypocrite like you promoting republicans as if as white as the driven snow.

I don't give a rat's but the truth about what you represent must be told and the consequences endured.
When did Trump care about America? You don't care either. If you did you wouldn't have installed the idiot in the first place. You're a political piss ant.

One good thing about NOT coming here, one can avoid boris.....

Trump is a true American and has done a lot of productive developments in our U.S.

a bit confused? you're way more than a bit confused about everything.

One good thing about NOT coming here, one can avoid boris.....

Trump is a true American and has done a lot of productive developments in our U.S.

"true american"?
hahahahah
hahahahha
hahahah

whatever that means.

Hyper partisanship is a big issue because instead of doing whats right for the nation its al to often what's best for the party not the people . And I know a lot about demorats I was one at one time my post was meant as more of a joke and to annoy bevis and butt head

its funny you think your stupidity annoys anyone.
I can only speak for myself, I find it entertaining that you would intentionally look like a moron :)

Werbung:

What you say about the Republican Party may have had some truth to it pre Trump. He totally transformed the party.

and you may disagree with some of the Democrats' ideas, but that doesn't mean they are enemies. The real enemy is hyper partisanship.

Back