I told you god was involved.

Boris Norris

This is what Trump's flimsy little bimbo had to say when speaking with him. She was starstruck. Only to pleased to help Trump in so many ways. Wink wink.

"He came and said I have a lot of litigation, and we talked about things that I can't talk about. But it was the best moment in my life. When I met with him and later I had to interview with Eric Trump, you'll be hearing from him after, and I thought, and I'm a religious person, this is God's plan for me. It is God's plan, and I believe in God. I'm a woman of faith. I am. And I can tell you God put me in this place to help President Trump and the Trump family navigate this disgusting lawfare that is happening in our country right now."

How touching. I think I'm gonna cry.

Werbung:
This is what Trump's flimsy little bimbo had to say when speaking with him. She was starstruck. Only to pleased to help Trump in so many ways. Wink wink.

"He came and said I have a lot of litigation, and we talked about things that I can't talk about. But it was the best moment in my life. When I met with him and later I had to interview with Eric Trump, you'll be hearing from him after, and I thought, and I'm a religious person, this is God's plan for me. It is God's plan, and I believe in God. I'm a woman of faith. I am. And I can tell you God put me in this place to help President Trump and the Trump family navigate this disgusting lawfare that is happening in our country right now."

How touching. I think I'm gonna cry.
Bimbos have been around a long time, at least since the days of Bill Clinton.

1703239184695.png

1703239444753.png

Hilary a bimbo???
You have to be kidding.
Trump is porking his lawyer.
Yes, Hillary is a political whore whose lovers included men like Saul Alinsky, Robert Byrd, and Harvey Weinstein. She also slandered Bill's unfortunate victims who dared cry out against his sexual assaults by calling them bimbos.

Yes, Hillary is a political whore whose lovers included men like Saul Alinsky, Robert Byrd, and Harvey Weinstein. She also slandered Bill's unfortunate victims who dared cry out against his sexual assaults by calling them bimbos.
Absolute bullshyt and you know it. You're getting desperate now.

How about Brobert and her pulling the dick of her jockey at the movies and he getting handsy with her tits.
Not to mention MTG and rooting the gym instructor.
That's a whore you moron.

Who was it that said there appeared to be a little slap and tickle with habba?

How about Brobert and her pulling the dick of her jockey at the movies and he getting handsy with her tits.
Is Kamala really black or just a whore?

1703323077455.png

1703323422593.png

1703323526767.png

1703323582145.png

I thought you might like being told the truth. Here it is. No doubt you'll fire back with Marxist fascist democrats rigged it all blah blah. Get over it.
Is any of that illegal?
I know you're a racist but that's a bit partisan.
For a man with 8 kids, you'd know all about wilies.

Don't you think it's time you stopped the silly point scoring with scurrilous lies?

It appears I'm right about habba. Trump's little bit on the side. Similiar to Mary Magdalene.

I thought you might like being told the truth. Here it is. No doubt you'll fire back with Marxist fascist democrats rigged it all blah blah. Get over it.

Is any of that illegal?
I know you're a racist but that's a bit partisan.
For a man with 8 kids, you'd know all about wilies.

Don't you think it's time you stopped the silly point scoring with scurrilous lies?

It appears I'm right about habba. Trump's little bit on the side. Similiar to Mary Magdalene.
The Democrats committed massive fraud in 2020 and then continually lied about it ever since. Democrats have expected the public to take their word that they did not commit fraud while Democrats never address the evidence of fraud that in any way suggests evidence shows the massive fraud did not occur. Therefore, their claim that Trump tried to stop a legitimate election is totally false, based upon Democrat lies that officials failed to successfully investigate.

Werbung:
The Democrats committed massive fraud in 2020 and then continually lied about it ever since. Democrats have expected the public to take their word that they did not commit fraud while Democrats never address the evidence of fraud that in any way suggests evidence shows the massive fraud did not occur. Therefore, their claim that Trump tried to stop a legitimate election is totally false, based upon Democrat lies that officials failed to successfully investigate.
Is that an echo. I'm sure I've heard that before unless someone farted.

Back