If Hillary is elected...

I honestly want China to become the new world power. I want the dollar to lose it's international standard as the reserve currency. We are failing in this country, but we have that power.

I don't think so, until we can prove tat we are worthy of showing the international community that we are a leading example of what's in the best interest of our species, then only then will I endorse this country.

Werbung:
I honestly want China to become the new world power. I want the dollar to lose it's international standard as the reserve currency. We are failing in this country, but we have that power.

I don't think so, until we can prove tat we are worthy of showing the international community that we are a leading example of what's in the best interest of our species, then only then will I endorse this country.
If we lose reserve status we are screwed

Do you think the CCP is acting in the best interest of our species?!

And again the fools are on parade. Trump "promised" to self fund his campaign. He "promised" he would not take wall Street money, and ridiculed Clinton for doing so. And now the right wing ********* will start while ignoring truth, and reality:

http://fortune.com/2016/08/02/donald-trump-july-fundraising-wall-street-hedge-fund-hillary-clinton/

"Scaramucci also says Trump is way more popular on Wall Street and has the backing of far more people in the hedge fund industry than a widely cited report from The Wall Street Journal last week—that said Clinton was far out fundraising Trump with money crowd—suggested.

The WSJ last Friday reported that Clinton had raised $48.5 million from hedge funds to her campaign or to groups working on her behalf. The same report said that Trump, on the other hand, had collected just $19,000 from the hedge fund industry.

But the WSJ’s numbers don’t add up. Scaramucci says he and his firm—which manages portfolios of hedge funds as well as runs a top industry conference—alone have donated $250,000 to the Trump campaign effort, including $267 that Scaramucci says he has spent on Trump’s Make America Great Again hats.

Scaramucci says that other notable hedge funders who have donated significant sums to Trump’s campaign efforts include Carl Icahn, Tom Barrack, and Stephen Feinberg. In fact, Trump’s chief fundraiser and head of his national finance committee, billionaire Steven Mnuchin, is himself a hedge fund manager."

$19,000? Hmmm, and you will NEVER question it.

$19,000? Hmmm, and you will NEVER question it.
You will never admit that Queen Hillary is a tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...y-slams-trumps-praise-brutal-dictators-bills/

Different sources will make different claims about campaign contributions, but obviously Trump with his wealth and his ability to attract free media attention is far, far less subservient to lobbyists than Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...llion-on-his-entire-campaign-thats-brilliant/

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-spent-three-times-money-primary-donald-trump/

You will never admit that Queen Hillary is a tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators.

First off, and as I have said many times but fools like you choose to ignore, I could not care less about Clinton. To me they are both POS. The problem is that neither can be trusted, and if you think Trump will not be "beholden" to foreign dictators then you are a bigger fool then even I think. He already owes Russia, and Dasdi Arabia, and who knows who else. China maybe?

Different sources will make different claims about campaign contributions, but obviously Trump with his wealth and his ability to attract free media attention is far, far less subservient to lobbyists than Hillary.

Problem here is his "ability" to attract that free media was based on his lying, denigrating veterans, denigrating women, denigrating virtually every ethnic group on earth, etc. Now, I know how much those qualities in a lying coward appeal to you, I just don't think they would appeal to the Founding Fathers, or anyone who is a patriot, not a "false patriot". Or, as George Washington said:

"But, if I may even flatter myself that they may be productive of some partial benefit, some occasional good; that they may now and then recur to moderate the fury of party spirit, to warn against the mischiefs of foreign intrigue, to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism; this hope will be a full recompense for the solicitude for your welfare, by which they have been dictated."

Or, as Thomas Paine said:

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated."

Which one do you think you are? Which one do you think Trump is?

First off, and as I have said many times but fools like you choose to ignore, I could not care less about Clinton.
So you admit Hillary is a worthless tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators? You won't be voting for her?

He already owes Russia, and Dasdi Arabia, and who knows who else. China maybe?
Evidence?

The Clinton crime family and Russia: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Problem here is his "ability" to attract that free media was based on his lying, denigrating veterans, denigrating women, denigrating virtually every ethnic group on earth, etc. Now, I know how much those qualities in a lying coward appeal to you, I just don't think they would appeal to the Founding Fathers, or anyone who is a patriot, not a "false patriot".
The media establishment is bent on demonizing Trump. Fools like you are taken in.

Trump has said some silly things - perhaps just to get free media attention - it's just words though. Hillary is guilty of evil deeds. No wonder an ass-kissing coward like you loves her so.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/06/17/hillary-benghazi-criminal/

http://thepulse2016.com/michael-luc...-calls-out-hillarys-extremism-in-powerful-ad/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/hillary-is-the-war-on-women/

Hillarys-war-on-women.jpg

Or, as George Washington said:
Stop posturing as a patriot, you look ridiculous.

So you admit Hillary is a worthless tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators? You won't be voting for her?

If you didn't have your head in its usual place, up your ass, you would know I long ago said I wasn't. I have said I plan on voting for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.

Evidence?

Same as yours for Hillary, save mine is real. Saudi Arabia bailed Trump out of his bankruptcies twice. Then you have the admiration of Trump for Putin.

The media establishment is bent on demonizing Trump. Fools like you are taken in.

*********. The media fawns over Trump since they know he is a fool, and cannot win. Just since the conventions Hillary's poll numbers have went from 5 over Trump to 15. Fools like you are the ones Trump looks for, however, there just aren't enough of you to carry him over.

Trump has said some silly things - perhaps just to get free media attention - it's just words though. Hillary is guilty of evil deeds. No wonder an ass-kissing coward like you loves her so.

Ah gee, more name calling. Look asshole, Trump says outright lies, or *********, just for the media attention. Any con artist knows how to do that. Kind of like this latest video he says he "saw" yet his own campaign says he never saw it. Now, when your right wing fanatics actually charge Clinton with a crime I would say "innocent until proven guilty" a Constitutional concept you would not understand.

In th epast the howl of the right wing was "wards have consequences", now it is "words have no meaning". Hypocrites.

Stop posturing as a patriot, you look ridiculous.

Quit trying to appear as if you are intelligent. You're just making a bigger fool of yourself.

Same as yours for Hillary, save mine is real.
Why do you feel the NYT story is false?

Saudi Arabia bailed Trump out of his bankruptcies twice.
Some Saudi prince named Alwaleed bin Talal claims to have bailed out Trump, but the prince is very much opposed to Trump. If Trump was influenced by this prince, Trump would have dropped out of the race.

Then you have the admiration of Trump for Putin.
Back up your statements with evidence. How does Trump owe Putin?

*********. The media fawns over Trump since they know he is a fool, and cannot win.
Please admit that the media elite attacks Trump every chance they get. I remember when the media attacked Trump when Soros' rioters shut down Trump's meeting! The media lied about Trump disavowing David Duke. And on and on.

Just since the conventions Hillary's poll numbers have went from 5 over Trump to 15.
Polls go up and down. A few days ago Trump was tied according to RealClear.

Now, when your right wing fanatics actually charge Clinton with a crime I would say "innocent until proven guilty" a Constitutional concept you would not understand.
Some of the worst crimes are perfectly legal.

Can you admit that Hillary is a worthless tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Darrell Castle is anti-globalist and pro-life. He wants to withdraw from NATO and NAFTA. He opposes Middle East invasions like Bush II's foolish war.

Why not vote for someone similar to Castle, yet has a real chance of winning? Why do you want someone with opposite views (Hillary) to win?

Back