I'm amused, when will the politicians get it?

Vyddo

Great pains are being taken to "explain" the dire need for this 700 Billion dollar giveaway, in order to rally at least some sort of support for it so politicians can feel somewhat confident that they won't be voted out come election day.

Americans get it.. we understand that

1. Hard times are coming
2. Passage of this bill won't stop those hard times.. at best, they'll push them off a bit into the not so distant future and then, they'll be worse.

Americans are resilient, we do comprehend the circumstances and well, here's the bottom line.

We'd rather endure those hard times now and start the journey to recovery.. confronting the problem head on..

and yes, come election day.. we will hold our politicians accountable and that's going to happen irregardless of whether this bill moves forward or not.

Werbung:
We'd rather endure those hard times now and start the journey to recovery.. confronting the problem head on..
Yeah......2004 was a GREAT example, of that. :rolleyes:

"In so doing, we have antagonized the world and debased America's moral authority to lead."

"Japan and Germany make cars. Saudi Arabia pumps oil. China supplies the world with socks and toys and flat-screen TVs. What does the United States produce? Lots of stuff, but in recent years this country's No. 1 export--by far--has been debt.

Shaman, my commentary was not politically biased at all. The great majority of Democrats and Republicans HATE this bill. Try to save your rhetoric for threads that at least lend themselves to the topic.

Werbung:
Shaman, my commentary was not politically biased at all. The great majority of Democrats and Republicans HATE this bill. Try to save your rhetoric for threads that at least lend themselves to the topic.

Non-sequiturs are apparently Shaman's specialty. :rolleyes:

Back