Impeach Harry Reid--For Treason--Not As Impossible As You May Think

Biden called Obama a storybook man. Clean, bright and light skinned. Then he got picked for VP.

It's the Madhatter's tea party

Werbung:
Harry Reid--MUST be IMPEACHED, removed from office, tried and convicted and his citizenship revoked and dump him out of a gate at Gitmo into the wilderness of communist Cuba.

That is what I think is appropriate. :mad:

Harry Reid--MUST be IMPEACHED, removed from office, tried and convicted and his citizenship revoked and dump him out of a gate at Gitmo into the wilderness of communist Cuba.

That is what I think is appropriate. :mad:

Unfortunately for you -- we are a country governed by the rule of law.

Have you been on another planet in the last 3.5 years?
If you don't see it now--you never will.

What I see is you lobbing around legal terms with seemingly no idea what they actually mean -- and no idea what they actually involve.

And when asked to flush your talking point out beyond a talking point -- silence.

What I see is you lobbing around legal terms with seemingly no idea what they actually mean -- and no idea what they actually involve.

And when asked to flush your talking point out beyond a talking point -- silence.

Where I come from--your question is what they call--"Yankin' your chain".
Just a pointless way of trying to make everyone go into lengthy apologia to appease, "yourself".

This IS an opinion forum. Or--is it a Remedial Opinion Forum?

Just a pointless way of trying to make everyone go into lengthy apologia to appease, "yourself".

It is a simple fact that the "crimes" you spelled out simply do not apply -- there is really no debate -- it is fact. Perhaps if you bothered to look into it -- you would quickly find that out.

When confronted with the glaring factual issues with your opinions -- and your inability to defend your opinions -- it seriously begs the question how you can possibly continue to hold such beliefs.

I could run around stating that it is my opinion that the world is flat -- but I would sure be a fool for doing so.

It is a simple fact that the "crimes" you spelled out simply do not apply -- there is really no debate -- it is fact. Perhaps if you bothered to look into it -- you would quickly find that out.

When confronted with the glaring factual issues with your opinions -- and your inability to defend your opinions -- it seriously begs the question how you can possibly continue to hold such beliefs.

And--vice-versa.
Opinions--need no defense.
I am not trying to convince you (or anyone else) of anything.
I do not seek a following, validation or approval.
I offer opinions.
Nothing more--nothing less.

And--vice-versa.
Opinions--need no defense.
I am not trying to convince you (or anyone else) of anything.
I do not seek a following, validation or approval.
I offer opinions.
Nothing more--nothing less.

Intelligent opinions need a defense.

Werbung:

its discussion forum. if your opinions are as legit as you believe it should be easy enough to justify them.

Back