its kinda funny...tea party fav attacks other for racism..and I back the "racist?"

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Yep Perry had a campt that 30 years ago said ******head....ok..and? from all I can see, sounds like it was take care of long ago....

Its funny though because Cain, for all the crying about the Race card...seems to pull it a lot. I guess he is trying to get threw to all the brainwashed blacks.

Werbung:
Re: its kinda funny...tea party fav attacks other for racism..and I back the "racist?

Cain cant hold a candle to obama for calling the race card and all the libs who are defending perry on this are only doing it because he was a democrat back when it all happened :)

Re: its kinda funny...tea party fav attacks other for racism..and I back the "racist?

Cain cant hold a candle to obama for calling the race card and all the libs who are defending perry on this are only doing it because he was a democrat back when it all happened :)

ummm he was never a real Democrat...he was a Texas Democrat...when there was no Republican party basically in Texas....And I Hate Perry far more then Cain...Cain was just wrong. I think Cain has a deep Seeded hatred of White people...

I rarely hear Obama talk about being black...outside the Debates I hear Cain talk about it a lot...

That is the silliest explanation I would ever have expected from anyone!

The "libs" don't "defend" Perry on this, they just don't see where the big deal is, as the ranch wasn't his, but was leased, and it was taken care of by painting over the offensive name.

The libs don't tend to go overboard with silly little events like this. We leave those over reactions and finger pointing to the Right!

Get over it. . .it doesn't matter, and wouldn't have matter at all if Cain had not made a fool of himself calling the race card, then doing a big flip and admitting "he didn't care!"

That is the silliest explanation I would ever have expected from anyone!

The "libs" don't "defend" Perry on this, they just don't see where the big deal is, as the ranch wasn't his, but was leased, and it was taken care of by painting over the offensive name.

The libs don't tend to go overboard with silly little events like this. We leave those over reactions and finger pointing to the Right!

Get over it. . .it doesn't matter, and wouldn't have matter at all if Cain had not made a fool of himself calling the race card, then doing a big flip and admitting "he didn't care!"

There is nothing for me to get over :) I was playing with pocket

I guess you have to keep your gifts again :(

There is nothing for me to get over :) I was playing with pocket

I guess you have to keep your gifts again :(

No gifts. . . you have enough on your plate! :)

By the way, you should really watch the 1985 video of Reagan "channeling" Obama's "class warfare!"

Reagan's 1985 speech in Buckhead recalled - Buckhead, GA Patch buckhead.patch.com/.../reagans-1985-speech-in-buckhead-recalledYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Jay Bookman, in a blog post, looks back at President Ronald Reagan's 1985 speech at Northside High School, now ...

No gifts. . . you have enough on your plate! :)

By the way, you should really watch the 1985 video of Reagan "channeling" Obama's "class warfare!"

that was a good one I saw it before :) Republicans would crap a brick if they watched it lol

http://buckhead.patch.com/articles/reagans-1985-speech-in-buckhead-recalled#youtube_video-7996582

one day I will figure out how to get youtube to inbed on here.

Werbung:
Back