Its very hard to argue against liberals

steveox

Liberals will debate you hard and they wont shut up and listen. Ever seen how Bill Maher debates? Watch him insult Ron Paul

Werbung:
Liberals will debate you hard and they wont shut up and listen. Ever seen how Bill Maher debates? Watch him insult Ron Paul
Insult? You're kidding right? I generally disagree with Libertarians, but what Ron Paul said in the video was the most outstanding thing I ever heard any politician say on foreign policy. Of course Maher agreed wholeheartedly with Ron.

Maher hates Republicans PEROID!
You are absolutely right, but didn't you watch your own video posting? He did not insult Ron. Maher and his liberal audience (and Me too) agreed completely with Ron Paul. Yes, Maher often insults Republicans, but not this time.

what a joke....much of the left is all about interventionism...Obama sure is and liberals and leftists love him....RP is all about non-intervention, yet few liberals and leftists have voted for him.

The video is from 2008...what happened to the Left that they would vote for a HUGE interventionist in Big Ears???

Funny how Mayer thinks if America was smarter it would elect RP....yet he is no his knees for BO very night. HYPOCRITE!!!

And the lib audience was cheering RP...but then vote for BO. Hypocrites!!!

what a joke....much of the left is all about interventionism...Obama sure is and liberals and leftists love him....RP is all about non-intervention, yet few liberals and leftists have voted for him.

The video is from 2008...what happened to the Left that they would vote for a HUGE interventionist in Big Ears???

Funny how Mayer thinks if America was smarter it would elect RP....yet he is no his knees for BO very night. HYPOCRITE!!!

And the lib audience was cheering RP...but then vote for BO. Hypocrites!!!

Exactly!!!! What you think dog?

libs love LP guys not so much for WHY they are isolationist but as to them being good with slashing the military. Bill is not insulting Ron but Ron was foolish to do the show but he needed the publicity.

libs love LP guys not so much for WHY they are isolationist but as to them being good with slashing the military. Bill is not insulting Ron but Ron was foolish to do the show but he needed the publicity.

RP is NOT an isolationist. He is a non-interventionist in the mold of our Founders. Huge difference.

If America followed a policy of non-intervention, we would have fewer enemies and many more living Americans. Secondly, we should be using our military to protect OUR homeland, not foreign lands. Imagine that? Imagine never having invaded Iraq or Afghanland and eliminating the CIA. If only Americans would wake up to the danger the Neo-Cons and Elite Left have put us in, with their constant foreign interventions. And why do these imperial elitists do this? Because it grows and centralizes power to the central government, while nicely enriching the power elite. All things all Americans should oppose with every once of their being.

Interventionism results in dead Americans, like those in Benghazi and imperial elitists like Mrs. BJ Bubba who says 'what does it matter.' We on the right must dispose of the Neo-Cons and follow a policy of strict non-intervention....but I fear I am dreaming....

RP is NOT an isolationist. He is a non-interventionist in the mold of our Founders. Huge difference.

If America followed a policy of non-intervention, we would have fewer enemies and many more living Americans. Secondly, we should be using our military to protect OUR homeland, not foreign lands. Imagine that? Imagine never having invaded Iraq or Afghanland and eliminating the CIA. If only Americans would wake up to the danger the Neo-Cons and Elite Left have put us in, with their constant foreign interventions. And why do these imperial elitists do this? Because it grows and centralizes power to the central government, while nicely enriching the power elite. All things all Americans should oppose with every once of their being.

Interventionism results in dead Americans, like those in Benghazi and imperial elitists like Mrs. BJ Bubba who says 'what does it matter.' We on the right must dispose of the Neo-Cons and follow a policy of strict non-intervention....but I fear I am dreaming....

be that as it may, the genie is out of the bottle and the cist of going back is high.

I've never found it hard to argue with Liberals - only Conservatives are dimmer. With total control of the media their masters can't even brainwash half the mugs when they see what teabags and such are like and hear what drivel they talk.

Michele Bachmann has the same issues that Ron Paul stands for. Wanna hear what Bill Maher called her?
And He called Americans dumb

I don't believe that. The country could turn to non-intervention now and things would be much better for America.

somebody is going to be the super power and youre kidding yourself if you dont know that if its left to china say that we dont suffer economically.

Werbung:
Back