Janet Napolitano; VINDICATED!

Werbung:
COME ON...your the one that said: "screwups got replaced." so I was thinking that you were serious and had some knowledge about what exactly the screw ups were that got replaced, or were you just blowin more SMOKE? :cool:

if there are to be a collection of caveats I'd prefer to know them.

COME ON...your the one that said: "screwups got replaced." so I was thinking that you were serious and had some knowledge about what exactly the screw ups were that got replaced, or were you just blowin more SMOKE? :cool:
Save your breath.

dogtowner runs-outta-gas (faster than anyone-else, here)....or, (out-right) disappears....every time you back 'im into-a-corner.

Without the convenience of (the latest) FAUX Noise/Porky Limbaugh talking-points, he's got nothin'-else to talk-about.

:rolleyes:

"...the system worked..."

That is what the dunce said. Then tried to cover her stupidity with "Oh I meant after the guy was caught." What???? That is like a football coach saying our game plan is great, after losing every game.

She needs to be drug tested.

But hey, its all George's fault anyway...

firewalls at work make it hard to do there. have fun with this

You gotta be sh!t'n me...this is a joke right? You said that they were removed...so when you get your 'LIST' together and present it here for all to read...then and only then will I look at your list!

BTW...I would terminate someone who was doing any on line chatting like you do, while at work...good grief man WTH are your morals:confused:

You gotta be sh!t'n me...this is a joke right? You said that they were removed...so when you get your 'LIST' together and present it here for all to read...then and only then will I look at your list!

BTW...I would terminate someone who was doing any on line chatting like you do, while at work...good grief man WTH are your morals:confused:

Moving the goalposts, do it yourself.

Moving the goalposts, do it yourself.
Originally Posted by dogtowner
Oh, no caveats...just post away and I'll look at your list...you are trustworthy, RIGHT? :cool:

GOLLY GEE WILKERS...it would appear that you suffer from a huge amount of 'CAN'T DO AND DISHONESTY'...but Mr. Shaman warned me that you would try something childish/inept...and who knew that he would be soooo correct :cool:

"...the system worked..."

That is what the dunce said. Then tried to cover her stupidity with "Oh I meant after the guy was caught." What???? That is like a football coach saying our game plan is great, after losing every game.
....Or, the folks (at BUSHCO) still trying to sell the idea we were never the victims of terrorism, during their Watch????

9:11%20image.jpg

Really, refresh my memory...just exactly who got replaced {and dear
'F'd-Up Brownie doesn't count cause he finally resigned after the lack of response/damage was done}.
finish moving the goalposts and maybe I'll think about it.

You gotta be sh!t'n me...this is a joke right? You said that they were removed...so when you get your 'LIST' together and present it here for all to read...
I'm thinkin' dogtowner is havin' a small-problem...trying to access Porky Limbaugh's archives....in-order-to come-up with the proper-response.

BTW...I would terminate someone who was doing any on line chatting like you do, while at work...good grief man WTH are your morals. :confused:
Hey, c'mon....you've (quite-obviously) never had to replace a receptionist, in the past. Good ones are hard-to-find.​

I'm thinkin' dogtowner is havin' a small-problem...trying to access Porky Limbaugh's archives....in-order-to come-up with the proper-response.​

Hey, c'mon....you've (quite-obviously) never had to replace a receptionist, in the past. Good ones are hard-to-find.​
But not being able to understand the difference between a 'LIST and A CARTOON MONTAGE'...GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

Have we been invaded by the juvenile delinquents from the local Juvy Hall...teeny boppers/Gang Bangers Wanna Bee's with too much time on their hands and no Brain juice to fire the engine...:cool:

Have we been invaded by the juvenile delinquents from the local Juvy Hall...teeny boppers/Gang Bangers Wanna Bee's with too much time on their hands and no Brain juice to fire the engine... :cool:
I think we're gonna have to wait 'til (the next) "BIG ONE" finally gets Porky Limbaugh.....

....before the juvenile-delinquents/teeny boppers/Gang Bangers Wanna Bee's find the next trendy-thing-to-do.

Werbung:
Yep she is going to be vindicated alright.

This worthless incompetent fool is even getting criticism from the Dems finally.

Her days are numbered, but then BO will appoint another left wing hack who knows nothing about homeland security.
You mean, someone-else who doesn't run-around, screaming & slobbering like some drunken-frat-boy, a multiple-deferment Chickenhawk....or, little Elementary-School-girl?????

"Most Americans got their first prolonged look at Janet Napolitano, the secretary of homeland security, last weekend. After a passenger on a Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam ignited a concealed fuse as the plane approached Detroit for a landing, apparently intending to blow it up and kill all aboard, it fell to Napolitano to take charge of the federal response.

It came as no surprise to anyone who knows her that Napolitano handled the incident and its aftermath with aplomb. In the years I have known her, she has managed every challenge that has come her way with the same calm command that she showed in this instance. If there is anyone in the administration who embodies President Obama's preference for quiet competence with "no drama," it is Janet Napolitano."
"So, let me get this straight. Cheney authorized the release of unrepentant hardened terrorists to his Saudi friends. Having cut their shackles from the Saudis, these escapees are now training and recruiting the likes of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and threatening to attack the U.S. embassy in Yemen, and Cheney has the chutzpah to accuse Democrats of being soft on terrorism!"
"But the critics of the president identified the problem with Obama's response: words. They complain that the president failed use the word terrorist to describe the bomber. "The Obama administration came in and said 'We're not going to use the word terrorism anymore," Rep. Pete Hoekstra said just days after the failed bombing attempt.

"They're not calling him a terrorist," opined Rep. Dan Burton.

"See, you've just got to call him [a terrorist] and we're safe," explained Stewart."

Back