Jon Voight tells CNN to stop defending Obama

Werbung:
Yep! CNN really sux!!! :mad:

I never really watch them anymore, is Paula Zhan (spelling) still on there?

She made me sick when 911 happened and she really played up the word "chilling" She even used it when some one found their loved one who was missing......"what a chilling story"

It was not chilling, it was so nice that someone found their loved one. I was so disgusted with her after that I could not watch her anymore.

I hope they fired her stupid butt!

Yep! CNN really sux!!! :mad:

jon vought you just mad because obama is 11 pts ahead of mccain,and obama knows whats to do with the american people jon you better think on the american issues mccain hasent answer no question on how to get the ec oomy right obama is focus on the real isue on getting the economy/health care/taxes right he is not like mccain who is uncivilize obama 08,12

What on earth does palins record have to do with CNN being OPENLY in the tank for Obama.

He said That CNN should not openly show their bias to obama

how can you possibly connect that to palins record on anything?

Nothing to do with it, of course. But this is the mentality that the MSM FEEDS on these days. If you're too stupid and/or lazy to check the statistics and recognize and admit the media bias, they're also will not recognize the truth in what Voight had to say.

You are so right. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with her record. Kudos to Jon Voight for using the opportunity and his position of celebrity to at least give voice to the MSM's sham.

Nothing to do with it, of course. But this is the mentality that the MSM FEEDS on these days. If you're too stupid and/or lazy to check the statistics and recognize and admit the media bias, they're also will not recognize the truth in what Voight had to say.

You are so right. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with her record. Kudos to Jon Voight for using the opportunity and his position of celebrity to at least give voice to the MSM's sham.
GO AHEAD MAN YOU IS FOR Obama KEEP IT REAL NOW Obama 08,12

jon vought you just mad because obama is 11 pts ahead of mccain,and obama knows whats to do with the american people jon you better think on the american issues mccain hasent answer no question on how to get the ec oomy right obama is focus on the real isue on getting the economy/health care/taxes right he is not like mccain who is uncivilize obama 08,12

Can you articulate Obama's plan on taxes, health care, and the economy for us here? It would be much appreciated.

Not that it really matters, but I'm not picking up English being the first language in these posts...

Werbung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlgreen

Can you articulate Obama's plan on taxes, health care, and the economy for us here? It would be much appreciated.

Sounded like ebonics, where the "to be" verb is implicit. :D

Back