Kimberly Guilfoyle; No Threat To Trump Genetics

Phoenix68

"Investigators interviewing Ms Guilfoyle perplexingly used Mr Alexander’s far-lesser-known birth name, Ali Akbar. Mr Alexander used his birth name for part of his career but has been going by Ali Alexander for a number of years. That odd choice of words for the line of questioning led to an awkward moment of misunderstanding between Ms Guilfoyle and the panel.

“I do want to ask you, do you know somebody named Ali Akbar?” asked an interviewer.

“No,” said Ms Guilfoyle.
Isnt that what terrorists yell?”

Werbung:
In 2020, Guilfoyle was reported to be the chair of the finance committee of the Trump Victory Committee.[35] As of early 2020, the Trump campaign was secretly paying Guilfoyle $15,000 per month through the campaign manager's private company, Parscale Strategy. Guilfoyle served as a surrogate on the stump and took on broad advisory roles.[36][37] In the Trump 2020 campaign, Guilfoyle managed a fund-raising division. This division paid socialite Somers Farkas to raise money.[38] The fundraising division managed by Guilfoyle was in internal turmoil amid departures of experienced staff and accusations of irresponsible spending.[39]
In January 2021, Guilfoyle joined President Trump, Donald Jr., Rudy Giuliani, Eric Trump, and others on the Ellipse in Washington, D.C. to address the "Save America March". This resulted in the attack on the Capitol.[45] Having raised millions of dollars to support the rally, Guilfoyle was also involved in organizing the protest at the Capitol.[46] She was paid $60,000 for her 2-3 minute rally speech.[47]

Guilfoyle was featured in a video screened at the rally by Donald Jr., "break[ing] into the hip-shaking dance she's been showcasing at other recent pro-Trump rallies" and "tell[ing] Trump fans: 'Have the courage to do the right thing! Fight!'".[48]

another right wing trump moron. he only hires "the best people" lol

"Investigators interviewing Ms Guilfoyle perplexingly used Mr Alexander’s far-lesser-known birth name, Ali Akbar. Mr Alexander used his birth name for part of his career but has been going by Ali Alexander for a number of years. That odd choice of words for the line of questioning led to an awkward moment of misunderstanding between Ms Guilfoyle and the panel.

“I do want to ask you, do you know somebody named Ali Akbar?” asked an interviewer.

“No,” said Ms Guilfoyle.
Isnt that what terrorists yell?”
she is hot and all woman that explains why you guys dont like here if she was like sam the pervert and thief or the he she in charge of kids health you would both love here .

Kimberly Guilfoyle thought she hu$tled her way into a family with money!!!!​

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_[1].jpg

Hot my arse. She's over the hill with age, tits full of silicon and Botox lumps everywhere. She's about the type of bimbo that idiot could attract.
But I can understand you having the hots for her. You'd take anything.

she is hot and all woman that explains why you guys dont like here if she was like sam the pervert and thief or the he she in charge of kids health you would both love here .

nah, i like people (men and women) with an IQ over 50 and to be honest and not grifting.

which is why so many republicans don't meet my criteria. :)

Hot my arse. She's over the hill with age, tits full of silicon and Botox lumps everywhere. She's about the type of bimbo that idiot could attract.
Well, he married relatively well!!!
mocking-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

"And so Don has seemed content to take direction from his father—and not merely on matters professional. One night in 2003, while father and son were attending an event, Donald Trump spotted a blonde woman and pointed her out to his son. She was Vanessa Haydon, a young model who had made news dating Leonardo DiCaprio and a Saudi prince. “Vanessa walked in front of me at this big fashion show,” Donald Trump recalled on Oprah's show in 2011. “She looked so beautiful, I said, ‘Don, that's the person you should marry.’ ” According to Vanessa's own recollection, shared with the Times, the forgetful Trump accidentally introduced her to his son twice. Then, when she ran into Don several weeks later, she remembered him as “the one with the retarded dad.”

Thats exactly how they pick their trophy brides.
Well, he married relatively well!!!
View attachment 2379

"And so Don has seemed content to take direction from his father—and not merely on matters professional. One night in 2003, while father and son were attending an event, Donald Trump spotted a blonde woman and pointed her out to his son. She was Vanessa Haydon, a young model who had made news dating Leonardo DiCaprio and a Saudi prince. “Vanessa walked in front of me at this big fashion show,” Donald Trump recalled on Oprah's show in 2011. “She looked so beautiful, I said, ‘Don, that's the person you should marry.’ ” According to Vanessa's own recollection, shared with the Times, the forgetful Trump accidentally introduced her to his son twice. Then, when she ran into Don several weeks later, she remembered him as “the one with the retarded dad.”

Werbung:
Back