Labels, Labels, Labels...

oh please. Are you hitting the bong again? Isn't it early out there on the left coast for getting stoned? Well may any hour works for you.

I really have missed our wonderful chats though. Why have you been so distant lately?:)

I have never bothered to define liberalism but I do criticize it every day. And get great enjoyment doing it.

Once again, this kooky thing you have about definitions. Most intelligent people know what liberalism is.

You just proved you are a lib in that test. Why can't you admit it?

Oh, I did admit it.

Don't you get tired of criticizing something every day without stopping to define just what it is you're criticizing?

Oh, btw, the ball is about to whoosh by your head in this thread

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150106&postcount=59

Werbung:
sometimes you find the need for war...when the other side found it first

I didnt answer in a way that stated all war is unjustified (well it sorta is for the initiating nation). But if another nation is stupid enough to attack us we should bite back.

I didnt answer in a way that stated all war is unjustified (well it sorta is for the initiating nation). But if another nation is stupid enough to attack us we should bite back.

Why are all wars automatically unjustified for the nations that initiates them?

Why are all wars automatically unjustified for the nations that initiates them?

Really? When is it proper for a bullying nation to beat up abother nation for lunch money? Would it be proper for us to start a war with cuba because we do not like how their government runs? I have plenty of reasons why starting a war is wrong. Do you have an exception?

Really? When is it proper for a bullying nation to beat up abother nation for lunch money? Would it be proper for us to start a war with cuba because we do not like how their government runs? I have plenty of reasons why starting a war is wrong. Do you have an exception?

1967 Arab-Israeli War.
American Revolution.
WWII - We were attacked by Japan, but immediately went to war in Europe...true enough that Germany declared war on us first I suppose.

What about "peacekeeping" wars?

1)1967 Arab-Israeli War.
2)American Revolution.
3)WWII - We were attacked by Japan, but immediately went to war in Europe...true enough that Germany declared war on us first I suppose.

What about "peacekeeping" wars?

1) How was the war justified?

2) How was the war justified?

3) Thank you.

anyone notice gipper did not post his scores? scared he may be a liberal? :)

Yes, you might call me a classic liberal. You are a progressive statist liberal.

You see? I am a classic and you are a...oh its Friday...lets be nice.

I am a classic just like this great, unabashed, very fast, All American, and in your face gas guzzling 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi RT.:)

529_1.jpg

Werbung:
Back