lauren boebert's Son Arrested on 22 Counts

MusicLover

Rep. Lauren Boebert's 18-year-old son, Tyler Boebert, was arrested on Tuesday afternoon and is facing 22 charges, including several felony charges relating to a string of crimes in her Colorado district.

The Rifle Police Department said in a Facebook post that the 18-year-old Boebert was arrested after a "recent string of vehicle trespass and property thefts" in Rifle, a town in Colorado's 3rd congressional district.

According to Garfield County Jail's records, Tyler Boebert is facing four counts of criminal possession of a financial device, four counts of criminal possession of ID documents, and a count of conspiracy to commit a felony.

He's also charged with four misdemeanor counts of ID theft, three misdemeanor counts of first-degree criminal trespass, and three misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

In addition, he's also charged with three counts of the petty offense of theft of less than $300.

It sounds like her son was stealing IDs to steal people's identity to steal money from their bank accounts.

Thieves have done that to me because of hacks at company websites. Experian was one and I didn't even have an account with them but they are a credit reporting company so they have everyone's information. Thieves in Texas cleared out my checking account. It took weeks to get it all cleaned up and my money back. Even one of the credit unions I use has been hacked. The most recent one was last December. Someone hacked Xfinity. They got my bank account info from the hack and cleared out my checking account. That one was thieves in California.

Her son is one of those slimy people who steal people's info then steal money from their bank accounts.

I hope that he isn't given a light sentence. I know I'm tired of people who do that. Unfortunately, his mom is a politician and has money. He probably will get probation and a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile the people he stole from are having to clean up the mess he made of their bank accounts.

Werbung:
Apparently the conservatives don't have much to say about this.

Boebert is nothing but trash. She has raised trash. The one that was arrested, got his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant. So the circle of very bad choices and parenthood when still a minor continues with the boebert family.

This is what you get when children are forced to be come parents.

Werbung:
Rep. Lauren Boebert's 18-year-old son, Tyler Boebert, was arrested on Tuesday afternoon and is facing 22 charges, including several felony charges relating to a string of crimes in her Colorado district.

The Rifle Police Department said in a Facebook post that the 18-year-old Boebert was arrested after a "recent string of vehicle trespass and property thefts" in Rifle, a town in Colorado's 3rd congressional district.

According to Garfield County Jail's records, Tyler Boebert is facing four counts of criminal possession of a financial device, four counts of criminal possession of ID documents, and a count of conspiracy to commit a felony.

He's also charged with four misdemeanor counts of ID theft, three misdemeanor counts of first-degree criminal trespass, and three misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

In addition, he's also charged with three counts of the petty offense of theft of less than $300.

It sounds like her son was stealing IDs to steal people's identity to steal money from their bank accounts.

Thieves have done that to me because of hacks at company websites. Experian was one and I didn't even have an account with them but they are a credit reporting company so they have everyone's information. Thieves in Texas cleared out my checking account. It took weeks to get it all cleaned up and my money back. Even one of the credit unions I use has been hacked. The most recent one was last December. Someone hacked Xfinity. They got my bank account info from the hack and cleared out my checking account. That one was thieves in California.

Her son is one of those slimy people who steal people's info then steal money from their bank accounts.

I hope that he isn't given a light sentence. I know I'm tired of people who do that. Unfortunately, his mom is a politician and has money. He probably will get probation and a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile the people he stole from are having to clean up the mess he made of their bank accounts.
It looks like Boebert's son is just as much a problem to her as Joe Biden's son is to him, although Boebert's son does not seem to be supplying his mom with tens of millions of cash dollars from his black-market business.

Back