Learn why AMERICA is FAILING!!!

always

Join the crowd , We see America is rapidly going down the drain. Each year it just keeps getting worse regardless of which Political Party is in power,
Today we have a more dangerous and unfit Congress than we have ever had, PLUS an inept and worthless Executive Branch. Why is this so?, How did we get to where we are, What can "WE THE PEOPLE" do about it?

Do I have the answers, YES. Do I know what must be done?, YES.
Did I come by this GREAT KNOWLEDGE on my own? NO!.
A friend hearing my disgust with our current President , our Congress, and just about ALL of our Federal and State politicians . I advised him I felt AMERICA is in its last days of GREATNESS.
He agreed with me and told me not to "moan and groan" but instead begin to "LEARN " ,How and Why America has slid into an "ABYSS".

PLEASE READ A BOOK "THE 5000 Year Leap", Written by ,W.Cleon Skousen

Understand this book and you will certainly know why and how American is in the final stages of DESTROYING ITSELF.
As a Nation we have strayed very far from our CONSTITUTION , our FOUNDING FATHERS and OUR GOD.
The founding of AMERICA was no accident but a GIFT fron our GOD , OUR CREATOR.
As our Founders stated " AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD, IF AMERICA CEASES TO BE GOOD SHE WILL NO LONGER BE GREAT!"

Today , AMERICA is no longer good, Just looking at the corruption in our Congress and our White House, makes one sick. No, it is not just one party , it is the vast majority of our politicians. They are evil, liars , and not better than thugs. Is it any wonder our nation is failing?

Please read the suggested book , it will tell you what must be done to correct and stop our self destruction. The answers will not come from our current Federal Government nor could have come from any past Federal Government within the past Eighty Years.
We need to start anew , clean out our Congress, our White House, and elect Men and Women of high CHARACTER, DECENT MORALS , LAW ABIDING,and GOD FEARING CITIZENS. REGARDLESS OF PARTY!!
AMERICA CAN NEVER BE SAVED WITH THE POLITICIAL BASE WE NOW HAVE, CORRUPTION AND GREED RULES THE DAY IN OUR CONGRESS AND OUR WHITE HOUSE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS , JUST BELIEVE YOUR EYES ,YOUR EARS , YOUR MIND , and YOUR HEART.
YOU KNOW AMERICA IS SICK!! FIRST READ THE BOOK , THEN START TO WORK, WE HAVE 2010 ELECTIONS TO CLEAN OUT MANY IN OUR CONGRESS AND 2012 TO CLEAN OUT OUR WHITE HOUSE AND THOSE UNFITS REMAINING IN OUR CONGRESS.
GOOD LUCK.
GOD BLESS

Werbung:
Yeah that is a great book. Read it some years ago.

Lefties will never read it because it does not fit their deranged opinion of hating America and all it stands for. Plus they do not consider the Constitution anything more than a piece of paper written by a bunch of racist old white guys.

If a Lefty read that book, it might cause permanent brain damage - or should I say increase the brain damage lefties normally carry with them every day.

Werbung:
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS , JUST BELIEVE YOUR EYES ,YOUR EARS , YOUR MIND , and YOUR HEART.
YOU KNOW AMERICA IS SICK!!
....But, it's gettin' better, all-the-time!

92.gif

Back