Let the war on Christmas begin!

PLC1

Staff member
377348_247448645314070_156850724373863_689615_1587278261_n.jpg

Werbung:
Good post. Christians invented christmas day like they invented god so I guess it is theirs. Good job that they celebrate it by herding into shopping malls in a materialism fest that beggars belief whilst telling their children lies about santa claus. But then I suppose that is good preparation for the story they are going to get next.

Good post. Christians invented christmas day like they invented god so I guess it is theirs. Good job that they celebrate it by herding into shopping malls in a materialism fest that beggars belief whilst telling their children lies about santa claus. But then I suppose that is good preparation for the story they are going to get next.
The Shopping Malls and Santa have little to do with Christmas. If is about the birth of a baby who millions believe to be the Son of God. The Church pick the mid Winter festival to celebrate this events. However what ever day he was born He means a lot to his followers.

Oh and BTW if the shopping malls and santa have little to do with xmas why do millions of people demonstrably disagree with you?

You seem to think that millions of people believing in the myth of the birth of JC carries some weight so it would seem that you are hoist by your own petard

In my family, we use Christmas as a date where we had get back together. Schools are out, Corporations are closed and it is a focal point for a lovely day of good music and good food. None of us believe in the afterlife or that our sins will be forgiven by some spirit. In my family, we have each other to please or displease.I have grown children and grown grand children and as far as I know, none of them believe in anything occult. I decorated my book store with lights and decorations and filled my store with music like the Bach "Christmas Oratorio" and the "St. Matthew Passion."

I am a Secular Humanist which according to Speaker Gingrich I am a member of a Satanic group,

Well you are OK thyen because God loves satan. That is why he created him and has created an eternity of what he likes best ie burning sinners.

Weird how the devil gets rewarded and sinners get burned. But then he is doing god's will.

Tricky business the myth of religion.

The Shopping Malls and Santa have little to do with Christmas. If is about the birth of a baby who millions believe to be the Son of God. The Church pick the mid Winter festival to celebrate this events. However what ever day he was born He means a lot to his followers.

Yes, Christ means a lot to his followers, and yes, the date of December 25 really has little to do with his birth. It has come to be a commercial holiday, more about marketing than either religion or a celebration of the winter solstice.

December 25 has come down to this;

Yes, Christ means a lot to his followers, and yes, the date of December 25 really has little to do with his birth. It has come to be a commercial holiday, more about marketing than either religion or a celebration of the winter solstice.

December 25 has come down to this;

No it has not. At least not for me, my family, and many of my friends. But, don't let that stop you from continuing your bigoted generalizations of Christians.

Merry Christmas!

No it has not. At least not for me, my family, and many of my friends. But, don't let that stop you from continuing your bigoted generalizations of Christians.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you, too. May you one day begin to read my posts.

Merry Christmas to you, too. May you one day begin to read my posts.

I read your post clearly. You stated Christmas has come down to nothing more than a commerical and you showed a ridiculous picture of Christ with Santa. By any objective analysis...you exhibited bigoted behavior.

I read your post clearly. You stated Christmas has come down to nothing more than a commerical and you showed a ridiculous picture of Christ with Santa. By any objective analysis...you exhibited bigoted behavior.
If decrying the over commercializatiion of Christmas is showing bigoted behavior, then you have a point.

I'm not sure it shows behavior at all.

And if Christians like the over commercialization of Christmas, then you have a point.

If decrying the over commercializatiion of Christmas is showing bigoted behavior, then you have a point.

I'm not sure it shows behavior at all.

And if Christians like the over commercialization of Christmas, then you have a point.
I like the picture. In another forum we have discudss the the over use of Santa. I have decided not to include him on my cards or tree. This is not because the Santa is evil. The original Santa is St Nicholas an early sait who gave presents to the poor. Unfortunately he has been distorted by Commericial interests.

I am not saying that those who go to the shopping malls are evil. The are following customs. Some of those millions also believe in the true religious meaning of Christmas. In my shopping mall besides the gaudy decorations is a nativity scene. Its at the back but the mall owener still thinks there are enough Christians who want it there.

Attachments

• Nativity Scene at Knox 017.jpg
    Nativity Scene at Knox 017.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 2
Werbung:
Of course there is no bigotry in the bible.

Just love and peace

And war and violence and homophobia and misogyny and genocide and and and

Back