Liberals pushing for dream act for illegals

steveox

DREAM Act rewards illegal immigration

(CNN) -- On Election Day, the American people rejected reckless spending, runaway debt and the record growth of government. They also rejected years of establishment arrogance -- found in both parties -- that for too long has ignored their will.

But before the new wave of GOP lawmakers take their seats, Democratic leaders are determined to push even their most unpopular policies right up to the last minute.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid are planning to hold a vote Wednesday on the highly controversial Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act, or DREAM Act, a measure that would give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, including those with criminal records.

I served in the Senate during the heated immigration debate of 2006 and 2007 when Americans' overwhelming opposition to amnesty deluged Congress with letters and shut down the Capitol switchboard. Their message was clear: Don't incentivize the lawlessness -- stop it.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/12/08/sessions.dream.act/index.html?section=cnn_latest

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
The dream act for illegal alien invaders is a nightmare for US citizens. Students who go to UCLA from nebraska will pay three times the tuition the invaders pay. Where's the outrage??

yes we must stop those evil people from going to school or serving our nation...because they where taken to this nation..when they where 2 years old...illegally...

"Serving our nation" = getting a free ride while law-abiding U.S. citizens get screwed.

They were taken here, now they should take themselves back where they belong.

The dream act for illegal alien invaders is a nightmare for US citizens. Students who go to UCLA from nebraska will pay three times the tuition the invaders pay. Where's the outrage??

Don't be so hard on the leftists. We have to keep the supply of fresh Undocumented Democrats coming in. After the debacle of the last two years, who else would ever vote for the Dems?

Don't be so hard on the leftists. We have to keep the supply of fresh Undocumented Democrats coming in. After the debacle of the last two years, who else would ever vote for the Dems?

Don't be so hard on the right. We have to keep the supply of fresh Undocumented farm and meat processing industry cheap labor(et. AL.) coming in.

"Serving our nation" = getting a free ride while law-abiding U.S. citizens get screwed.

Im sure out American troops overseas are happy to know you think they are getting a free ride...last I checked joining the military and serving the nation...where viewed as doing alot for it.

you know what the difference between you and a illegal immigrant taken to the US when they where 2 is? the GPS concordant you shot out of your mom. Thats it..

Also that they would have to do something to earn there citizenship...you could do nothing at all.

its funny how you think you did anything to "earn" that right to be a US Citizen...for the simple fact of where you where born

I know I should have voted for Regan ( wait he gave Amanasty)

Or Bush...wait he did not do anything

or W Bush...wait he did not do anything

talk talk talk...sad how all it takes to feed your masses is cheap talk and no actions and you think it means anything

I know I should have voted for Regan ( wait he gave Amanasty)

Or Bush...wait he did not do anything

or W Bush...wait he did not do anything

talk talk talk...sad how all it takes to feed your masses is cheap talk and no actions and you think it means anything

See what I mean?

Could it be Media Matters is telling the lib rank and file to put out garbage like this? I suspect them or one of the other Marxist websites.

Lets not talk about today. Lets bring up things that happened years ago to confuse the issue. Is that the plan pockets?

Hey Pockets, does two wrongs make a right?

sarcasm%20emoticon.gif
Yes all mexicans come here for our welfare services.

*Sarcasm Off*

It is kind of bigoted of you to assume that they come here for a free ride. Did you ever stop to think maybe they are trying to get away from the drug cartels that OUR war on drugs created?

Im sure you would not think the same of European immigrants coming over...

sarcasm%20emoticon.gif

*Sarcasm Off*

It is kind of bigoted of you to assume that they come here for a free ride. Did you ever stop to think maybe they are trying to get away from the drug cartels that OUR war on drugs created?

Im sure you would not think the same of European immigrants coming over...

that aside, the key point is, these people did not even make a choice to come to the US..they where taken...

of course if they where from cuba, then all the sudden they would care...

Don't be so hard on the right. We have to keep the supply of fresh Undocumented farm and meat processing industry cheap labor(et. AL.) coming in.

Conservatives don't support that - >>RINOs<< do. RINOs are not "the right".

Im sure out American troops overseas are happy to know you think they are getting a free ride...last I checked joining the military and serving the nation...where viewed as doing alot for it.

Whaaaaaaaaat??? Suddenly you start talking about the military! :eek:

you know what the difference between you and a illegal immigrant taken to the US when they where 2 is? the GPS concordant you shot out of your mom. Thats it..

Gee, I think I'm beginning to see your side. Take YOU - son of whatever guy screwed your whore mom.

Also that they would have to do something to earn there citizenship...you could do nothing at all.
its funny how you think you did anything to "earn" that right to be a US Citizen...for the simple fact of where you where born

Hey, you're right. Let's invite EVERY poor SOB from all over the world here to leach off the welfare state - it wasn't their fault either. :D

sarcasm%20emoticon.gif

*Sarcasm Off*

Nooooooooo, noooooo, that's not the reason. They come here to become stalwart patriots, and uphold the american ideals, learn english, obey the law, and gosh darn it, earn their own way. :D

It is kind of bigoted of you to assume that they come here for a free ride.

It's kind of imbecilic of ypou to assume anything else. Live in the southwest? If not, you don't know what you're talking about.

Werbung:
that aside, the key point is, these people did not even make a choice to come to the US..they where taken...

And the people in haiti didn't have any choice - why don't wee invite THEM all here too? And those in ethiopia? THEY CAN ALL MOVE IN WITH YOU. :D

Back