1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Majority welcome one party rule

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

And why shouldn't they?...after what they've done, most people are sick and tired of Republicans. Faux News and right wing hate radio may not like it, but Obama and the Democrats will have their opportunity. Yep, the minority party, also known as the GOP, might be staying that way for awhile..how about another 40 years?..How about forever?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/11/poll-finds-most-americans-welcome-dem-control/

2. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

The hallucinated public of course still retain their Botillusions, since obama hasn't had a chance yet to screw up anything. Come back a year from now and let's see what the numbers are. Wanna bet on that? :D

3. Unite Our Nation

Unite Our Nation New Member

You should be aware of some R-E-A-L-I-T-Y before you get yourself all puffed up and explode from pride (although I'm not sure why, since YOU aren't responsible for any of it)...polls change daily. That's right. Those folks saying this today will be saying something else by next month.

Reality will be great!!! I wish the transition would take place today!!!

The reaction to obama is going to be a real obamanation!! *snicker*