Make america great again

pjmret

So i've yet to have any trump supporter answer this simple question - what date was america not great again and what was the cause of the change?

they endlessly repeated their slogan, but yet can't answer a simple obvious question about it.

because, by and large, so many of them are mindless nimrods who just repeat things without thinking :)

Werbung:
So i've yet to have any trump supporter answer this simple question - what date was america not great again and what was the cause of the change?

they endlessly repeated their slogan, but yet can't answer a simple obvious question about it.

because, by and large, so many of them are mindless nimrods who just repeat things without thinking :)
Usa sank to that of an African dictatorship under Trump.
He did nothing to improve the country. He drove it into a economy hole with his silly tariffs and corruption.

The puppets he leads fell for his catch cry but simultaneously supported the destruction of usa believing he would repair damage from.obama.

no reply from the anti-democrats here?
interesting.

i guess they think trump and his supporters lied too

So I've yet to have any trump supporter answer this simple question - what date was America not great again and what was the cause of the change?
Whites Who Are Born Rich Who Deplore and Fear All Other White People

November 1960, when that HeirHead JFK stole the election using Daddy's Money, bringing in a load of Preppy Progressivism. It's ironic that Trump is from the same class, but what choice do we have to get out of this decadence? In 2020, the rest of his guillotine-fodder class re-started the planned collapse, but the damage is done and it may be too late for them. Revolutions that are interrupted seldom lose their steam. Thunder is not an empty threat.

Last edited:
so america ceased to be great in november 1960, because jfk was elected?

it was great in october 1960 and not great in november? lol

so america ceased to be great in november 1960, because jfk was elected?

it was great in october 1960 and not great in november? lol
Your Loaded Question Shot Blanks

That's a typical response to whoever answers a lying Liberal's smug questions. You pretend to sincerely want to find out someone's opinion, then fancy that you are mocking it with some illogical objection.

That's a typical response to whoever answers a lying Liberal's smug questions. You pretend to sincerely want to find out someone's opinion, then fancy that you are mocking it with some illogical objection.
How about you supply the eviidence to prove point. Your having a lot to say but simultaneously saying nothing. A remarkable illusion indeed.

not a loaded question. if the claim is that america isn't great, when wasn't it? its an obvious question.

and my response was very logical. just electing jfk made america not great? how so?

not a loaded question. if the claim is that america isn't great, when wasn't it? its an obvious question.

and my response was very logical. just electing jfk made america not great? how so?
Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other White People

JFK injected into a democratic country all the decadent fads of sheltered, spoiled-putrid, and bossy rich kids. Without their Daddy's Money, the Kennedys and the Bushes would have been nobodies. And that's the way it should be; that's the way it must be.

Who elected this conceited loose cannon? The same "Greatest Generation" stolen valorists who let their sons die in Vietnam and never objected that sheltered rich kids could easily get out of fighting or even having to serve on active duty. There were many other betrayals of the American Way (I only add that because your straw-man silliness would jump at the chance to say Vietnam was my only objection). Beginning with the tinsel charisma of Camelot dung, the way we were wasn't any more.

Hows the build back better hing going , and jus what has joe built back better ? seems to me hes o busy tearing it down

Hows the build back better hing going , and jus what has joe built back better ? seems to me hes o busy tearing it down
Trump had 4 years to make it great again but on getting the sack hes still campaigning on the same slogan.

Bidens campaign promises are unfolding nicely. You want to prepare for a hit when he withdraws all government assistance to retirement villages.

Werbung:

From the second o bung hole was elected .

Back