McCain 48, Obama 45

Libsmasher

Obama has now lost 11 relative percentage points in little over a week. :)

Maybe we're seeing the beginning of the end for The Annointed One. Apparently, many people prefer a candidate of substance, instead of a self-agrandizing narcississtic elitist rock star. :p

Werbung:
the number of young adults who are fawning over obama has decreased also.

It seems McCains bounce was much larger than Obama's but I didnt really look at the numbers to know for sure

Hmmmmmmm ...... Popeye seems a little .........quiescent? :D

well dont get to cocky :)

Obama will pull some desperate stunt like naming Hillary Secretary of State or even better saying he will name Hillary for the next open Surpreme Court seat (so the republicans have to look at her for ever and ever)

He is going to get very desperate very soon and start saying what ever he can to get his numbers up. and then it will be even again.

I hope McCain doesnt stoop to those lows but ugh he probaby will if it works for Obama

Hmmmmmmm ...... Popeye seems a little .........quiescent? :D

I will give it to the Republicans, they had a very successful convention...getting a much larger bounce than Obama and the Democrats. However, keep in mind, they are called bounces for a reason...they generally come back to earth.

Werbung:
I will give it to the Republicans, they had a very successful convention...getting a much larger bounce than Obama and the Democrats. However, keep in mind, they are called bounces for a reason...they generally come back to earth.

I think Rob is right, its going to even out and be that way till election day. I wish it was not that way but it will probably be.

USA says up by 10
gal says up by ten for likely voters and up by 6 for reg. voters

the others are either up by one or tied.

I think it will go up more, from the convention today and tomorrows numbers, but the next time it will shift is probably the debates. When are the debates? Do you know Popeye?

Back