Media double standard between Bush and Obama on war

So you admit to watching CNN yet can't stomach Fox News .....

Again, doesn't sound very convincing. But, I do agree American media is shit. But, I am not so sure that "Today's American wants stuff that will valadate their own views, is intellectually lazy regardless of whether they get full disclosure (honest journalism) or not"

Certainly, those Americans exist, especially among the blind Obama supporting "sheeples" ... but, I would argue that the majority of Americans do crave real journalism.

There is a reason that Fox News has a larger audience than all the other channels combined. Not that they are without their slant, just that they are closer to reporting actual news than all the other channels combined.

There is a reason conservative talk radio shows out do them all. Americans do crave real journalism. It's just not out their under the current Marxist propagandist regime occupying the White House.

No, I don't watch CNN but saw it flipping through last night. Fox has a great marketing strategy which MSNBC has adopted. Fox tells the right what they want to hear, MSNBC tells the left what they want to hear. It's all about money and not news.

Werbung:
No, I don't watch CNN but saw it flipping through last night. Fox has a great marketing strategy which MSNBC has adopted. Fox tells the right what they want to hear, MSNBC tells the left what they want to hear. It's all about money and not news.
I am sure money is a factor but, PROPAGANDA is king!

And, again ..... I do not believe by a long shot that the majority of Americans are not interested in real journalism.

I know Fox isn't perfect but, there is a reason it has more viewers than all the other networks combined and it is because it is the very opposite of MSNBC!

I am sure money is a factor but, PROPAGANDA is king!

And, again ..... I do not believe by a long shot that the majority of Americans are not interested in real journalism.

I know Fox isn't perfect but, there is a reason it has more viewers than all the other networks combined and it is because it is the very opposite of MSNBC!

Where do we get real journalism?

Where do we get real journalism?
You always have to think for yourself regardless of who is reporting.

Conservative talk radio is a good place to start. The Heritage Foundation is another. There are other conservative websites as well as well as some websites from the UK.

If you are truly interested in finding "real journalism" and not just looking to drag me down some propagandist rabbit hole .... I am sure you you can find these sits on your own.

And you believe it.
If you think Fox News is so full of propaganda .... then perhaps you can give some example.

Show me where Fox has done something like alter the 911 tapes in the Zimmerman case.

If it wasn't for Fox, we all still be believing that Benghazi was over an anti-islam film that no one saw.

Where is this bias and propaganda you speak of?

If you think Fox News is so full of propaganda .... then perhaps you can give some example.

Show me where Fox has done something like alter the 911 tapes in the Zimmerman case.

If it wasn't for Fox, we all still be believing that Benghazi was over an anti-islam film that no one saw.

Where is this bias and propaganda you speak of?

Oh, it's great if you're in the choir and want the preacher speaking to you. I think America is sick of it, actually.

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/the-most-biased-name-in-news/

Oh, it's great if you're in the choir and want the preacher speaking to you. I think America is sick of it, actually.

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/the-most-biased-name-in-news/
If America is so sick of it then why does Fox News have more than twice the viewers of CNN, HLN, and MSNBC combined?
http://www.policymic.com/articles/5...troying-all-the-cable-networks-in-the-ratings
Why Fox News is Absolutely Destroying All the Cable Networks in the Ratings

That support has not changed since, as Fox News Channel has been the dominant cable news network for close to 140 months. The latest Nielsen ratings for cable news show how much Fox dominates the competition. During the last quarter, the total-day average of viewers for Fox was 1.18 million. The corresponding numbers for CNN (476,000), HLN (393,000), and MSNBC (361,000), were not close to Fox.

Sorry Prez .... as I stated earlier, I am not interested in going down some wacko leftist rabbit hole here!

If America is so sick of it then why does Fox News have more than twice the viewers of CNN, HLN, and MSNBC combined?
Why Fox News is Absolutely Destroying All the Cable Networks in the Ratings

That support has not changed since, as Fox News Channel has been the dominant cable news network for close to 140 months. The latest Nielsen ratings for cable news show how much Fox dominates the competition. During the last quarter, the total-day average of viewers for Fox was 1.18 million. The corresponding numbers for CNN (476,000), HLN (393,000), and MSNBC (361,000), were not close to Fox.

Sorry Prez .... as I stated earlier, I am not interested in going down some wacko leftist rabbit hole here!

Not only that NBC NEWS is losing viewers

Not only that NBC NEWS is losing viewers
It amazes me how many people come on here trying convince other members of some propagandist crap when the facts, reality and simple common sense clearly dictates otherwise.

America is tired of Fox News ...... really? They have the largest viewership of all news channels combined ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheeples .... go figure :eek::eek:

It amazes me how many people come on here trying convince other members of some propagandist crap when the facts, reality and simple common sense clearly dictates otherwise.

America is tired of Fox News ...... really? They have the largest viewership of all news channels combined ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheeples .... go figure :eek::eek:

Rosanne Barr was popular as hell once too. You like today's most "popular" music? TV shows? Movies? Oh, I know, everyone who disses Fox is a "sheeple" and all the other taught-to-the-masses put-downs. But they're so good at what they do that other networks are trying to mimic their business model, again, MSNBC being the leader at preaching to the left choir. It works, but it's not news. It's a propaganda delivery system and a very good one. But don't confuse it with news is all I'm saying. The Clinton News Network (CNN) isn't news, MSNBC isn't even close to being news. What a damned shame all this money and talent wasted to extend the wedge between the people further. It's tragic, really.

Rosanne Barr was popular as hell once too. You like today's most "popular" music? TV shows? Movies?
The ratings I listed were from July ..... not the 80's

Oh, I know, everyone who disses Fox is a "sheeple" and all the other taught-to-the-masses put-downs.
No .... but people who generally ignore the facts that are right there in front of them do tend to be sheeples ...

There is not even a comparison to Fox News and the other news channels. We will all agree Fox has it's slant to the right ... the other channels are straight propaganda, lies and journalism malpractice. Again .... IMO it is foolish to compare Fox to the MSM!

And, yes ..... it is tragic the money and talent that is wasted to propagate Obama's Marxist Agenda!

Werbung:
Look at Ratings
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/05/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesdayseptember-3-2013/201015/
NetMorning programs (6-9 AM)P2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCFOX & Friends 1,200 261 488
CNNEarly Start/Starting Point 300 106 133
MSNBCMorning Joe 420 145 208
CNBCSquawk Box 101 24 50
HLNMorning Express w/ Meade 203 113 129

Net5PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCFIVE, THE 1,919 339 696
CNNSituation Room 613 123 213
MSNBCEd Show 498 126 205
CNBCFAST MONEY 94 19 57
HLNEVENING EXPRESS 202 70 132

Net6PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCSPECIAL RPT W/BRET BAIER 1,973 289 683
CNNSituation Room 551 168 236
MSNBCPOLITICS NATION 548 102 208
CNBCMad Money 90 42 48
HLNEVENING EXPRESS 194 65 119

Net7PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCThe Fox Report W/S.SMITH 1,612 337 627
CNNERIN BURNETT OUTFRONT 555 184 222
MSNBCHardball WITH C. MATTHEWS 651 128 292
CNBCKudlow Report 80 19 36
HLNJANE VELEZ-MITCHELL 258 94 162

Net8PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCTHE OREILLY FACTOR 2,695 494 1,037
CNNAnderson Cooper 360 566 162 217
MSNBCALL IN W/ CHRIS HAYES 585 123 263
CNBCMARIJUANA INC 153 77 97
HLNNancy Grace 379 143 221

Net9PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCTIMELINE OF TERROR 1 1,845 443 792
CNNCNN FILMS 510 168 240
MSNBCRachel Maddow Show 768 196 351
CNBCPROFIT, THE 76 27 26
HLNDr. Drew ON CALL 356 131 223

Net10PMP2+ (000s)25-54 (000s)35-64 (000s)
FNCON THE RECORD W/GRETA 1,808 447 833
CNNCNN FILMS 356 100 168
MSNBCLast Word W/ L. ODONNELL 676 188 325
CNBCAMERICAN GREED 161 71 88
HLNHLN AFTER DARK 195 77 112

Cant stand to see the truth eh?

Back