Micheal Moore admits delays in Obamacare to be expected

dogtowner

Staff member
Oh but its just on non-life threatening stuff

Michael Moore defends Obamacare and healthcare programs similar to it around the world. Moore says the only "things you maybe have to wait for" are a knee replacement surgery or cataracts.

My Canadian friend who died because the cat scan to define her brain tumor took 9 months to get authorized (while the disease was eating her brain) might disagree were she here to comment.

Werbung:
Right on schedule, the liberals are slowly starting to concede that what conservatives have warned about for years, will actually happen as the conservatives predicted: Obamacare will reduce the amount of health care available and make people wait in line for it - a de facto form of rationing. And that's just for starters.

Now starts the spin: Hey, waiting in line like that, is "Patriotic" now!

See, what's bad, is actually good! Trust us!

-------------------------------------------

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...mericans_will_wait_longer_for_healthcare.html

Michael Moore: "Patriotic Americans" Will Wait Longer For Healthcare

Michael Moore defends Obamacare and healthcare programs similar to it around the world. Moore says the only "things you maybe have to wait for" are a knee replacement surgery or cataracts.

"Things that are not life-threatening," Moore said on HBO's "Real Time" with host Bill Maher. "The reason why you have to wait sometimes in those countries is they let everybody in the line. We make 50 million people out of the line so the line is shorter, so sometimes you have to wait as long. If you are a patriotic American, you want every American to be covered the same as you. No, not 'I'm going to get ahead because I have health insurance and they don't,'" Michael Moore explained.

No, not 'I'm going to get ahead because I have health insurance and they don't,'" Michael Moore explained.

He sure doesn't feel that way about anybody at the FOOD COURT.

It's the lib way. If an "assumption" goes south, it was "their" idea that it might, and suddenly the Master of the Universe is just human.

"The reason why you have to wait sometimes in those countries is they let everybody in the line. We make 50 million people out of the line so the line is shorter, so sometimes you have to wait as long. If you are a patriotic American, you want every American to be covered the same as you. No, not 'I'm going to get ahead because I have health insurance and they don't,'" Michael Moore explained.

Every single American has access to health care so not a single person is out of the line.

For those who receive their health care through medicaid they are often told things like they only need one hearing aid. Those people are still in line they are just in the worse line.

Rather than putting all of us in the bad line lets make the country as a whole more prosperous so more people can move the the good lines.

100 people want to see a movie...you only let 75% see it...it takes x amount of time

do you think that if you let 100% see it, you expect it to go just as fast without changing the amount of people taking tickets?

How many people would you be fine with not getting proper health care so you can have a faster line? You know I hate traffic to, maybe we just told half the people they can't drive anymore I can get to work faster to.

Sorry if the sick people who did not have care before are screwing up your care, I know there lives are not worth much to you.

100 people want to see a movie...you only let 75% see it...it takes x amount of time

do you think that if you let 100% see it, you expect it to go just as fast without changing the amount of people taking tickets?

How many people would you be fine with not getting proper health care so you can have a faster line? You know I hate traffic to, maybe we just told half the people they can't drive anymore I can get to work faster to.

Sorry if the sick people who did not have care before are screwing up your care, I know there lives are not worth much to you.

I have no problem with people having health care....I have a problem with being told I will pay for it for myself and for them as well.

I have no problem with people having health care....I have a problem with being told I will pay for it for myself and for them as well.

But bob, that's what you're doing now! You, and I, and every one who has private insurance pays for people who do not have insurance because, sooner or later, they end up in the emergency room, needing MORE care than if they had had access to preventive and early detection care.

What the "horrible mandate" tries to do, is to assure that everyone pays his fair share of insurance, so that YOU no longer have to pay food them!

But bob, that's what you're doing now! You, and I, and every one who has private insurance pays for people who do not have insurance because, sooner or later, they end up in the emergency room, needing MORE care than if they had had access to preventive and early detection care.

What the "horrible mandate" tries to do, is to assure that everyone pays his fair share of insurance, so that YOU no longer have to pay food them!

I have not seen any statistical analysis that convinces me it will be any cheaper under our "new" system.

I have not seen any statistical analysis that convinces me it will be any cheaper under our "new" system.

If the private healthcare industry has it's way, it might not be. . . However, you haven't seen any dependable, unbiased statistical analyssis saying you would pay more either!

And if a public OPTION, or a NON PROFIT option was introduced to give REAL competition, you would pay less.

In addition, several important elements are starting to kick in: no more being kicked out or refused for pre-existing conditions nd free preventive care are certainly two huge benefits that no one sjhould complain about!

Every single American has access to health care so not a single person is out of the line.

For those who receive their health care through medicaid they are often told things like they only need one hearing aid. Those people are still in line they are just in the worse line.

Rather than putting all of us in the bad line lets make the country as a whole more prosperous so more people can move the the good lines.

Allowing everyone to get affordable healthcare has not happened when this country WAS prosperous. . .

No more than job creation happened after Bush tax cuts came into effect!

Aren't you tired of following a pie in the sky?

Allowing everyone to get affordable healthcare has not happened when this country WAS prosperous. . .

No more than job creation happened after Bush tax cuts came into effect!

Aren't you tired of following a pie in the sky?

And if you are right, and everyone already is in the line, why would it take longer to get care if we clarify the situation and have everyone covered? If everyone meets the care they need now, what would change, except for the fact that everyone would have their insurance payfor their care (including preventive care, thanks to Obama), instead of having others pay for their MORE EXPENSIVE care in the emergency rooms?

Werbung:
news flash you where before and are today and will later..

Unless your of the idea of, don't have insurance, no cash..die....

News flash back at you, if I am going to get screwed one way or thenother paying foremother people's care, I want to go with the cheapest option. So, I ask again, where is the statistical evidence that ObamaCare saves me any money?

Or did you just want to ignore that that was my question and speak in absurd generalizations?

Back