Michelle Obama spitting mad @ Paula Deen

Yes, dear. . .it's so easy for families who don't have health coverage to just go see a pediatrician for nutrition advice! That's why everyone in the ghettos does it, right? Do you ever think before you speak?

we were talking about parents who cared about their children. if its a priority they can head over to the free clinic.

Oh, yes! That would have been wonderful! Just take a few handfull of ultra vitamins, and a few steroids shots every months. . .and I'm sure today's young people would be just as "healthy" as Schwartzenegger! DUH!

don't know much about him do you ?

Werbung:
Deen is not a bad cook, but not a great one either. Her delivery is homey and her dishes are simple enough for most homemakers to prepare. She is very outgoing and personable and I don't wish her bad luck. Too bad she chose to jibe Michelle Obama for publicity purposes. We have a huge nutrition problem in this nation that is good to address and it is right and proper that the First Lady is doing it. Nobody is going to stop Twinkie production or imprison Col Sanders, and if you get butthurt every time someone points out the truth you will die with a very sore butt.

Deen is not a bad cook, but not a great one either. Her delivery is homey and her dishes are simple enough for most homemakers to prepare. She is very outgoing and personable and I don't wish her bad luck. Too bad she chose to jibe Michelle Obama for publicity purposes. We have a huge nutrition problem in this nation that is good to address and it is right and proper that the First Lady is doing it. Nobody is going to stop Twinkie production or imprison Col Sanders, and if you get butthurt every time someone points out the truth you will die with a very sore butt.

to be fair, Michelle was using Paula for publicity purposes too. quid pro quo.

Werbung:
to be fair, Michelle was using Paula for publicity purposes too. quid pro quo.
Hardly quid pro quo, Michelle used her for publicity for sure, but didn't try to make her look bad. If Deen is upset about the type of food she prepares and it's health content that's on her, Michelle never pointed her out specifically or otherwise.

Back