Miscariage? prove it, or jail or worse....

The D party is full of nut cases, but apparently you are okay with them.

You no doubt voted for the nut case Fat Al Franken.

actuly I did not...and why don't you post the bill that is as stupid as some of his...by Frankin

Go ahead...ones as dumb as all money going to the State Government...must be paid in Gold and Silver...do your best..

Werbung:
because I did not know about it?
Aren't you curious as to why the Progressive Puppetmasters waited 9 years to bring the bill to your attention? Probably not... You just jump to life whenever your strings are pulled with no questions asked.

And I never said it was going to pass...
Like I said, you know it's not going to be law, so why is it even worth discussing? I could post radical Leftist bills that will never see the light of day but I don't see the point. However, if I were a mindless drone following the lead of my puppetmasters, I would dutifully echo the party line everytime they jerked my strings.

And regardless its unconstitutional
The question of constitutionality is moot when discussing a bill that will not become law. That aside, your views of the constitution are well known, you have said it is an outdated document written for a nation of farmers the 1700's with little to nothing relevant to the world of today.
And foaming at the mouth?
Would you prefer hysterical? That is the tone you offered when broaching the topic of a bill you know will never pass as if it somehow posed a threat.

actuly I did not...and why don't you post the bill that is as stupid as some of his...by Frankin

Go ahead...ones as dumb as all money going to the State Government...must be paid in Gold and Silver...do your best..

He has sponsored very few bills which would make it hard to find very many crazy ones. From 2008 to the present for example he sponsored 0 bills. Before that he sponsored 20, none of which made it out of committee.

And I agree that none of the few he has sponsored are as outlandish as making the state transact in gold or silver.

But what he lacks in crazy he makes up for in dangerousness.

He wants to censor the internet for example giving the government the right to shut down websites outright. (I don't think he sponsored that bill but he signed on to it)

But there is no lack of crazy or dangerous bills coming from congress in general and I really see no one party as originating more or less of them.

Apparently I misjudged Bobby Franklin. His law would be impossible to live with but putting it up for a vote would force he issue on the fiat currency we now suffer with. He is perhaps craftier than we think.

Here is a somewhat long article on the problems with fiat currency and how the founders expected that we would pay our bills with Silver or the gold equivalent. It was not even that crazy of an idea since the coins used at that time were made of silver.

http://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2011&month=02
(it is worth reading it all)

In fact, a quick search indicates that there is a stronger than expected support for the unconstitutionality of a not-gold/silver standard.

Werbung:
Back