Mitt besting BO in 5 of 6 swing states

dogtowner

Staff member
ouch

wonder what happens when the GOP's candidate begins campaigning against the prez ?

Romney bested the president in Florida by 5 points, in Ohio by 7 points, in Nevada by 11 points, in Virginia by 3 points and in Wisconsin by a mere 1 percentage point.

Werbung:
Polls change frequently. I remember in 2008 Rudy Giuliani was the leader in the polls and expected to do well in the Republican primaries.

Most recently Romney was destroying Gingrich in South Carolina having a large double digit lead. Now Gingrich is within 3 points and even leading in some polls.

Way too early to make any sensible predictions at this point.

Polls change frequently. I remember in 2008 Rudy Giuliani was the leader in the polls and expected to do well in the Republican primaries.

Most recently Romney was destroying Gingrich in South Carolina having a large double digit lead. Now . Gingrich is within 3 points and even leading in some polls.

Way too early to make any sensible predictions at this point.

yeah they do. I'm of the mind that people are messing with pollsters now that its nonstop. at these are tealeaves to devine but interesting to ruminate over for fun.

The Republicans could still do something stupid, like nominate Gingrich instead of Romney.

The economy could do a miraculous turn around.

Otherwise, it is likely that Obama will be out and Romney will be in come November.

The Republicans could still do something stupid, like nominate Gingrich instead of Romney.

The economy could do a miraculous turn around.

Otherwise, it is likely that Obama will be out and Romney will be in come November.

not sure Noot couldn't topple BO. he will pull no punches and can communicate his message. and he has enough ammo as to why his ideas trump BOs to make the wimmins have to think about it. and he'll leave BO in a quivering heap at the "debates". don't think Santorum can do that.

not sure Noot couldn't topple BO. he will pull no punches and can communicate his message. and he has enough ammo as to why his ideas trump BOs to make the wimmins have to think about it. and he'll leave BO in a quivering heap at the "debates". don't think Santorum can do that.

I think Newt has too much baggage to run much of a race. That could turn out to be wrong, of course, but right now it looks like Romney has a much better chance of unseating Obama. Look at the "family values" factor for example: Which one best represents that issue?

I think Newt has too much baggage to run much of a race. That could turn out to be wrong, of course, but right now it looks like Romney has a much better chance of unseating Obama. Look at the "family values" factor for example: Which one best represents that issue?

well this aspect IS old news and I feel that this go round pocketbook issues vastly trump this sort of thing. BO has demonstrated no ability to explain how his actions have helped John Q Public and my dog could demonstrate who has benefited so imagine what Noot could do.

the real question in my mind is can BO parlay race enough to overcome reality. don't know that this is impossible but it will not be easy without video of the GOP candidate lynching some blacks at a family picnic.

well this aspect IS old news and I feel that this go round pocketbook issues vastly trump this sort of thing. BO has demonstrated no ability to explain how his actions have helped John Q Public and my dog could demonstrate who has benefited so imagine what Noot could do.

the real question in my mind is can BO parlay race enough to overcome reality. don't know that this is impossible but it will not be easy without video of the GOP candidate lynching some blacks at a family picnic.
Baggage does tend to be old news. The question is, can the old Newt become a new Newt?

Baggage does tend to be old news. The question is, can the old Newt become a new Newt?

maybe all he has to do is make people believe he has the answer as to how we turn this country around.. thats what he's kept himself on the radar doing since the dust settled from his congressional days. seems to have worked in SC.

maybe all he has to do is make people believe he has the answer as to how we turn this country around.. thats what he's kept himself on the radar doing since the dust settled from his congressional days. seems to have worked in SC.
Yes, it does seem to have worked, that and the "OMG we don't want to nominate a Mormon!" factor. Once he gets elected, if he does, then we'll see if he actually has some answers as to how to turn the country around. Personally, I'm betting against it.

Yes, it does seem to have worked, that and the "OMG we don't want to nominate a Mormon!" factor. Once he gets elected, if he does, then we'll see if he actually has some answers as to how to turn the country around. Personally, I'm betting against it.

well the current direction aint working and is very expensive.
the other direction can hardly fail to do better. but it will go faster with the senate on board.

Werbung:
Back