1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

More bad news for the teabaggers

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Gallup finds Americans views of federal income taxes among the most positive since 1956.

I like the tea parties though, I really do....they're the funniest thing that's happened in months, a bunch of right wing nuts (teabaggers) complaining that taxes are too high on the rich is sheer lunacy.. Paul Krugman says "it doesn’t feel right to make fun of crazy people" but I can't help it.

[​IMG]

http://www.gallup.com/poll/117433/Views-Income-Taxes-Among-Positive-1956.aspx

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Wouldn't this poll be based on the Bush tax levels since the Obama rates do not go into effect until 2011?

3. chestnut

chestnut New Member

Bigrob,

You're asking too much from them.
    Did you hear, Acorn is going to anti - protest, saying they support Obama's Tax and Spend policies. So our tax money (that has been wasted) is going to that Acorn, who is going to protest against people protesting against wasteful spending.

What a bunch of a$$holes. Maybe the Acorn idiots should find real jobs and quit mooching and the tax problem wouldn't be as severe.

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

That should be funny to watch.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Yeah....Acorn is the big-issue.

:rolleyes: