More Democrat Corruption

These war Crimes

Where George W Bush should serve 10 years
co_cc_federal_prison1.jpg

Bush-prison-350wide.jpg
No, seriously, what war crimes ?

Werbung:
I am thinking the TEA Party doesn't support any of steve's confused ideology!
Well hes tea party so apparantly it does. When they decided to abandon the simple, direct and unassailable (taxed enough already) they insured that anyone with some axe to grind would have access to a soapbox. Divide and conquor, they conquored themselves and basically on purpose. Opportunity lost.

Well hes tea party so apparantly it does. When they decided to abandon the simple, direct and unassailable (taxed enough already) they insured that anyone with some axe to grind would have access to a soapbox. Divide and conquor, they conquored themselves and basically on purpose. Opportunity lost.
Yeah, yeah ....

I know you keep saying that but, I am still failing to see the lost opportunity.

Yeah, yeah ....

I know you keep saying that but, I am still failing to see the lost opportunity.
Yes. Im aware if that. In the beginnung the tea party attracted people across the political spectrum (excluding fringe left) because so many people could connect with "taxed enough already". Start adding in wedge issues and you show those people who disagree the door. Never to be seen again. Now teaparty represents only a few.It would have been enough to let the area being vied for add the planks they want and while you have a mixed bag the unifying force that they sll can come together on is "taxed enough already". Andwhat better unifier is there ?
Opportunity lost.

Yes. Im aware if that. In the beginnung the tea party attracted people across the political spectrum (excluding fringe left) because so many people could connect with "taxed enough already". Start adding in wedge issues and you show those people who disagree the door. Never to be seen again. Now teaparty represents only a few.It would have been enough to let the area being vied for add the planks they want and while you have a mixed bag the unifying force that they sll can come together on is "taxed enough already". Andwhat better unifier is there ?
Opportunity lost.
Wasn't lost in the 2010 mid-terms and will not be lost in next years mid-terms.

The dems are running scared over the whole Ocare thing. Who or what do you think they are running scared from?

Their record. Tea party has lost seats and could easily lose more.
Short of voter fraud ..... I don't see it happening. The dems lost more seats in the House in 2010 than since 1938. I think that is significant.

Obama was not using the IRS to shut down TEA Party organizations for nothing.

There are millions of conservatives who do not belong to the Tea Party, don't attend their meetings or visit their websites, yet....they agree with them and vote with them. You can't discount what's going on with the conservative majority.

There are millions of conservatives who do not belong to the Tea Party, don't attend their meetings or visit their websites, yet....they agree with them and vote with them. You can't discount what's going on with the conservative majority.
You are correct ... I am not sure where dog is getting this missed opportunities.

You are correct ... I am not sure where dog is getting this missed opportunities.

What people don't understand, is that the so called Tea Party isn't just one group. There are hundreds of individual groups with different political views. There is no one organization and they have no one spokesman or leader or even one agenda. They are just random grassroots people that come together mostly to affect their local and state elections.

There are also millions of conservstives who did not vote with them over wedge issues. And libertarian sorts as well who ypu need to win. Thats why they lost seats. Fractured position = needless problems.

What people don't understand, is that the so called Tea Party isn't just one group. There are hundreds of individual groups with different political views. There is no one organization and they have no one spokesman or leader or even one agenda. They are just random grassroots people that come together mostly to affect their local and state elections.
They WERE that way.

Exactly ..... genuine grassroots and the dems know this hence the IRS scandal and the dems running scared.

There are also millions of conservstives who did not vote with them over wedge issues. And libertarian sorts as well who ypu need to win. Thats why they lost seats. Fractured position = needless problems.

They are different by group, by state and by issue. They are not one group. A lot of them don't even care about the religious or social issues, some are only interested in the economy or the constitutionality of government.

Werbung:
They are different by group, by state and by issue. They are not one group. A lot of them don't even care about the religious or social issues, some are only interested in the economy or the constitutionality of government.
Or put another way, how they are taxed enough already ? But a psrty's job is PR, get the message out. But somehow TEA no longer sufficed. It had to be sexed up. And as PR is all about being heard thats all thst is heard. The TEA Party has a simple popular idea cto start. That should have been enough. Yhen it ciuld be brought to bear on any candidate of any party and would have the opportunity to change the root csuse of bad. Tax. Tax tax and tax some more. And use those taxes to buy votes more more more.
Opportunity lost.

Back