More liberal stupidity

the annoying thing

They are crying about the cost of illegals the crime the housing issues health care costs and so much more in NYC and they do this ?
It encourages them to come here free money to illegals when we have homeless problems of America citizens that could be helped.

Liberal city's deserve to be over run with illegals and suffer the crime and costs and all the associated problems as they caused the problem along with BIden the wonder boy .

Werbung:
They are crying about the cost of illegals the crime the housing issues health care costs and so much more in NYC and they do this ?
It encourages them to come here free money to illegals when we have homeless problems of America citizens that could be helped.

Liberal city's deserve to be over run with illegals and suffer the crime and costs and all the associated problems as they caused the problem along with BIden the wonder boy .
I suspect the blacks in the city will now rightly point out that if the city can shower illegals with billions in free money, they can also afford to pay blacks billions in free money for the abuses they suffered through dark-skinned slaves of hundreds or years ago. Never mind that most modern blacks have little verifiable connection with blacks of hundreds of years ago who suffered under slavery.

I suspect the blacks in the city will now rightly point out that if the city can shower illegals with billions in free money, they can also afford to pay blacks billions in free money for the abuses they suffered through dark-skinned slaves of hundreds or years ago. Never mind that most modern blacks have little verifiable connection with blacks of hundreds of years ago who suffered under slavery.
if by "billions" you mean $53 million, sure. lol.

if by "billions" you mean $53 million, sure. lol.
Are you sure the proposed 'gift' is a one-time deal? If $53 million feeds the masses this week, how many more billions will it take to feed them for the rest of their homeless and jobless lives?

Are you sure the proposed 'gift' is a one-time deal? If $53 million feeds the masses this week, how many more billions will it take to feed them for the rest of their homeless and jobless lives?
i am sure that's what the story says, the story says nothing about "billions".
you made that up.

i am sure that's what the story says, the story says nothing about "billions".
you made that up.
I think maybe I got the $Billions terminology from radical BLM gold diggers seeking huge government rewards for being black, as thoiugh there is some sort of twisted justification in that sort of greedy attempted extortion.

1711628938654.png

1711629070310.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subscribe‘Squad’ member says $14 trillion reparations tab could be managed with creative financing tricks | Parler (parler-blog.com) 1-18-24

NEWS/COMMENTARY
‘Squad’ member says $14 trillion reparations tab could be managed with creative financing tricks
ByChris Donaldson
JANUARY 18, 2024

1711629222502.png

A group of far-left Democrat lawmakers are calling for a $14 trillion payout to black Americans to make them whole for the human bondage suffered by some of their ancestors and have brought forth legislation to get the ball rolling on federal reparations.

I think maybe I got the $Billions terminology from radical BLM gold diggers seeking huge government rewards for being black, as thoiugh there is some sort of twisted justification in that sort of greedy attempted extortion.

View attachment 12561

View attachment 12562

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subscribe‘Squad’ member says $14 trillion reparations tab could be managed with creative financing tricks | Parler (parler-blog.com) 1-18-24

NEWS/COMMENTARY
‘Squad’ member says $14 trillion reparations tab could be managed with creative financing tricks
ByChris Donaldson
JANUARY 18, 2024

View attachment 12564

A group of far-left Democrat lawmakers are calling for a $14 trillion payout to black Americans to make them whole for the human bondage suffered by some of their ancestors and have brought forth legislation to get the ball rolling on federal reparations.
blaming your lies on others? how pathetic
take responsibility for your own actions for a change

blaming your lies on others? how pathetic
take responsibility for your own actions for a change
You are not affecting me by denying the advocacy of greedy blacks seeking to extort kings' ransoms from city, state, and national government on the ridiculous claim that modern Americans owe dark skinned people the gold because of the sins of ancient fathers no longer connected to anybody.

You are not affecting me by denying the advocacy of greedy blacks seeking to extort kings' ransoms from city, state, and national government on the ridiculous claim that modern Americans owe dark skinned people the gold because of the sins of ancient fathers no longer connected to anybody.
i am sure I wont "affect" you, i'm just laughing at you and pointing out your lies and how you always blame others for your own actions

Werbung:
Back