"Most Corroborating Evidence"

MusicLover

This is jim jordan boasting about the "most corroborating evidence" they have is that 1023 form the lying russian filed with the FBI.

We all now know what that russian wrote on that form is all lies. It all came from russian intelligence. Which is nothing but a propaganda lie machine.

So their most corroborating evidence is all nothing but lies.

Hummmm. When does the impeachment stop? When will the republicans admit it's all lies and at least apologize?

When will republicans take any responsibility for what they have said and done?

This has ended the way I said it would. The way all so called republican investigations into democrats have ended. No crime, it's mostly lies, nothing sent to the DOJ, no indictments. How many times does America have to be put through the republican nightmares of lies and investigation before Americans realize it's all lies and will always be all lies? It's all about slandering and destroying democratic politicians with lies.

Nothing more.

Werbung:
This is jim jordan boasting about the "most corroborating evidence" they have is that 1023 form the lying russian filed with the FBI.

We all now know what that russian wrote on that form is all lies. It all came from russian intelligence. Which is nothing but a propaganda lie machine.

Hummmm. When does the impeachment stop? When will the republicans admit it's all lies and at least apologize?

This has ended the way I said it would. The way all so called republican investigations into democrats have ended. No crime, it's mostly lies, nothing sent to the DOJ, no indictments. How many times does America have to be put through the republican nightmares of lies and investigation before Americans realize it's all lies and will always be all lies? It's all about slandering and destroying democratic politicians with lies.

Nothing more.

Do you recall all the impeachments and attempted impeachments democrats tried on Trump ? And I am not talking about the 2 actuarial ones that were approved by congress and failed failure and clearly a witch hunt. There were several other attempts.

Now all of that was bad for the nation and took up a lot of the presidents time and his staff. When all of this went down and they started taking about preachment after he was no longer in office like rabid dogs they couldn't let go.

At that time I said Biden will have some payback to face and payback can be hell. I do not think the republicans will try it as much democrats did I think they tried like 6 times to do it.
You seem to have forgotten about it all for some reason.
At any rate I also knew it would happen in his last year as it will hinder his reelection plans , just as it did for trump as its all about politics . Payback in politics can be hell and cost you dearly.

Democrats did far worse things to trump them republicans are doing to Biden its all part of the game so get over it and stop crying about something that democrats started and now have to face the end game of what the results are just as they did with illegals .

Now so you know I am not a Trump Fan I liked a lot of his policy's some not so much and as a person hes a major A hole and narcissist .
I will vote for him only if hes the only choice I have to keep Dementia Joe out of office again, I was really hoping the whop would do better.

Do you recall all the impeachments and attempted impeachments democrats tried on Trump ? And I am not talking about the 2 actuarial ones that were approved by congress and failed failure and clearly a witch hunt. There were several other attempts.

Now all of that was bad for the nation and took up a lot of the presidents time and his staff. When all of this went down and they started taking about preachment after he was no longer in office like rabid dogs they couldn't let go.

At that time I said Biden will have some payback to face and payback can be hell. I do not think the republicans will try it as much democrats did I think they tried like 6 times to do it.
You seem to have forgotten about it all for some reason.
At any rate I also knew it would happen in his last year as it will hinder his reelection plans , just as it did for trump as its all about politics . Payback in politics can be hell and cost you dearly.

Democrats did far worse things to trump them republicans are doing to Biden its all part of the game so get over it and stop crying about something that democrats started and now have to face the end game of what the results are just as they did with illegals .

Now so you know I am not a Trump Fan I liked a lot of his policy's some not so much and as a person hes a major A hole and narcissist .
I will vote for him only if hes the only choice I have to keep Dementia Joe out of office again, I was really hoping the whop would do better.

I couldn't get past the first sentence. I really wanted to read a reply from you that didn't start out with excuses or lies.

This thread is about the liar russian who got the lies from russian intelligence which is nothing but a propaganda machine.

All of it is nothing but lies. When will republicans admit it? It all came from russia. It all came from putin.

None of it is true.

trump was impeached twice. He actually committed the crimes he was impeached for but like all republicans, the senate had no spine to do the right thing and throw him out of office. Had they done that, none of the trump nightmare we've had to endure and will continue to endure would have happened.

If your first sentence was about russia and how they helped trump win in 2016, russia did help trump in 2016. They have been helping trump and republicans since 2016. We've got at least one russian troll on this board right now. They are all over the internet trying to get republicans elected and divide our nation. Trump's people had direct contact with russia many times, his son and campaign manager met with Russians in trump tower. Trump's team and his son in law tried to illegally create a backdoor direct connection with putin and trump with even the DOJ not knowing about it.

What do you have to say about the topic of the thread? Or do you just want to whine about poor victim trump? If so, I won't read or reply to your posts in this thread.

If you want to have a mature and honest debate about the actual topic of the thread, I would like that, it's the reason I started the thread.

I couldn't get past the first sentence. I really wanted to read a reply from you that didn't start out with excuses or lies.

This thread is about the liar russian who got the lies from russian intelligence which is nothing but a propaganda machine.

All of it is nothing but lies. When will republicans admit it? It all came from russia. It all came from putin.

None of it is true.

trump was impeached twice. He actually committed the crimes he was impeached for but like all republicans, the senate had no spine to do the right thing and throw him out of office. Had they done that, none of the trump nightmare we've had to endure and will continue to endure would have happened.

If your first sentence was about russia and how they helped trump win in 2016, russia did help trump in 2016. They have been helping trump and republicans since 2016. We've got at least one russian troll on this board right now. They are all over the internet trying to get republicans elected and divide our nation. Trump's people had direct contact with russia many times, his son and campaign manager met with Russians in trump tower. Trump's team and his son in law tried to illegally create a backdoor direct connection with putin and trump with even the DOJ not knowing about it.

What do you have to say about the topic of the thread? Or do you just want to whine about poor victim trump? If so, I won't read or reply to your posts in this thread.

If you want to have a mature and honest debate about the actual topic of the thread, I would like that, it's the reason I started the thread.
You mean like the lies Hillary and the dnc paid for to a British spy that was all made up and faked ? like that.
Difference is this guy lied the British spy like because he was paid by democrats . My reply addressed that very issue you claim the republicans are doing is no worse then what was done to Trump. Its all politics games for the press and to create trouble . Democrats stated it with trump and its pay back time and you do not like it.

You mean like the lies Hillary and the dnc paid for to a British spy that was all made up and faked ? like that.
Difference is this guy lied the British spy like because he was paid by democrats . My reply addressed that very issue you claim the republicans are doing is no worse then what was done to Trump. Its all politics games for the press and to create trouble . Democrats stated it with trump and its pay back time and you do not like it.

Ok so you don't want to debate the subject.

I understand why.

It just shows you're nothing but a coward.

Carry on.

Nothing more.

No, what was written in that form are not all lies even though Biden's supporters in the Justice Department claim that all evidence against the Bidens are lies. The FBI has a long history of lying and corruption and this is no exception. I offer this article as a detailed and honest examination of the facts.

David Weiss Indictment of Alexander Smirnov in Biden Influence-Pedding Case Peculiar | National Review 2-23-24

David Weiss’s Very Peculiar Smirnov Indictment in the Biden Case

No, what was written in that form are not all lies even though Biden's supporters in the Justice Department claim that all evidence against the Bidens are lies. The FBI has a long history of lying and corruption and this is no exception. I offer this article as a detailed and honest examination of the facts.

David Weiss Indictment of Alexander Smirnov in Biden Influence-Pedding Case Peculiar | National Review 2-23-24

David Weiss’s Very Peculiar Smirnov Indictment in the Biden Case
Who says all the evidence against the bidens are lies
Name names

Who says all the evidence against the bidens are lies
Name names
I have no idea what you are talking about now. You should not set your mind like a rock to reject all information that does not comfort you in your desire that the Bidens be found innocent of the crimes for which they are being investigated.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. You should not set your mind like a rock to reject all information that does not comfort you in your desire that the Bidens be found innocent of the crimes for which they are being investigated.
I asked you to prove the claim I responded to
Yes as always you are clueless about the lies you make

Werbung:
Back