No investigators found evidence the DNC computers were hacked in 2016

mark francis

Never mind the fact that democrats, leftists, and the incompetent news media claimed investigators found evidence that Russia hacked the DNC computers and gave stolen emails to Assange. That all turned out to be a lie, but lazy, good-for-nothing leftist Americans don't care if the media lies to them as long as conservatives and Christians are demonized and driven from positions of influence in America.

Democrats hired CrowdStrike to investigate the alleged hacking, refusing to allow the FBI to examine the computers instead. CrowdStrike initially claimed, but did not prove, that some Russian entity hacked the DNC computers and stole the emails. However, under congressional oversight examination, the head of CrowdStrike admitted under oath that they never had evidence of hacking and did not know how the emails were taken from the DNC computers and delivered to Assange.

https://news.iheart.com/featured/ru...-no-proof-the-russians-hacked-the-dnc-server/

This was, again, the firm hired to investigate the Democrat National Committee servers and computer network to find out who did it, to find out who hacked them. The president of CrowdStrike told Schiff's committee they didn't know. They couldn't find out. They couldn't learn. They couldn't say for certain the Russians had hacked the DNC server.

They could not say for sure that the Russians were involved in letting Podesta's emails out. Well, now, folks, for crying out loud, that is only the entire basis for the entire Russian collusion claim! That the FBI was refused permission to see the DNC server, they hired CrowdStrike, CrowdStrike was said to...

They didn't publicly say it, the DNC said this, that the people they had hired, CrowdStrike, demonstrated that their servers were hacked by Russia. And so that was part of this two-year, never-ending pack of lies about this story. It turns out that the president of CrowdStrike couldn't figure out who had hacked the DNC server.

Werbung:
Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports.

Following a comprehensive investigation that CrowdStrike detailed publicly, the company concluded in May 2016 that two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries breached the DNC network.

To reference, CrowdStrike’s account of their DNC investigation, published on June 14, 2016, “CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach. We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network – COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR…. At DNC, COZY BEAR intrusion has been identified going back to summer of 2015, while FANCY BEAR separately breached the network in April 2016.”

Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports.

Following a comprehensive investigation that CrowdStrike detailed publicly, the company concluded in May 2016 that two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries breached the DNC network.

To reference, CrowdStrike’s account of their DNC investigation, published on June 14, 2016, “CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach. We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network – COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR…. At DNC, COZY BEAR intrusion has been identified going back to summer of 2015, while FANCY BEAR separately breached the network in April 2016.”

Wrong. CrowdStrike admitted they had no evidence pertaining to how or if the DNC emails had been exfiltrated. Try to stick with the truth.

Never mind the fact that democrats, leftists, and the incompetent news media claimed investigators found evidence that Russia hacked the DNC computers and gave stolen emails to Assange. That all turned out to be a lie, but lazy, good-for-nothing leftist Americans don't care if the media lies to them as long as conservatives and Christians are demonized and driven from positions of influence in America.

Democrats hired CrowdStrike to investigate the alleged hacking, refusing to allow the FBI to examine the computers instead. CrowdStrike initially claimed, but did not prove, that some Russian entity hacked the DNC computers and stole the emails. However, under congressional oversight examination, the head of CrowdStrike admitted under oath that they never had evidence of hacking and did not know how the emails were taken from the DNC computers and delivered to Assange.

https://news.iheart.com/featured/ru...-no-proof-the-russians-hacked-the-dnc-server/

This was, again, the firm hired to investigate the Democrat National Committee servers and computer network to find out who did it, to find out who hacked them. The president of CrowdStrike told Schiff's committee they didn't know. They couldn't find out. They couldn't learn. They couldn't say for certain the Russians had hacked the DNC server.

They could not say for sure that the Russians were involved in letting Podesta's emails out. Well, now, folks, for crying out loud, that is only the entire basis for the entire Russian collusion claim! That the FBI was refused permission to see the DNC server, they hired CrowdStrike, CrowdStrike was said to...

They didn't publicly say it, the DNC said this, that the people they had hired, CrowdStrike, demonstrated that their servers were hacked by Russia. And so that was part of this two-year, never-ending pack of lies about this story. It turns out that the president of CrowdStrike couldn't figure out who had hacked the DNC server.

This is what you said,

Democrats hired CrowdStrike to investigate the alleged hacking, refusing to allow the FBI to examine the computers instead.

If you had read the article it would show that is not their job.
What was that about sticking to the truth?
Youre not real quick at recognising lies and hypocrisy.

Wrong. CrowdStrike admitted they had no evidence pertaining to how or if the DNC emails had been exfiltrated. Try to stick with the truth.

i posted an article directly from crowdstike saying they did find evidence.. you posted an article from someone else claiming something about crowdstike's finding. duh. god you're stupid.

This is what you said,

Democrats hired CrowdStrike to investigate the alleged hacking, refusing to allow the FBI to examine the computers instead.

If you had read the article it would show that is not their job.
What was that about sticking to the truth?
Youre not real quick at recognising lies and hypocrisy.
The FBI allowed the democrats to rely on CrowdStrike to investigate their computers after the alleged hacking. The FBI did not examine the computers themselves. There was no proof of hacking, as the head of CrowdStrike testified before Congress.

i posted an article directly from crowdstike saying they did find evidence.. you posted an article from someone else claiming something about crowdstike's finding. duh. god you're stupid.
Your article contradicts the testimony recorded in the Congressional record.

post the testimony.

your earlier post isn't from crowdstrike and thus isn't useful.
i posted directly from crowdstrike

https://www.dni.gov/files/HPSCI_Transcripts/2020-05-04-Shawn_Henry-MTR_Redacted.pdf

page 31-32: Mr Schiff: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

My colleague asked you whether the damage that was done to the DNC through the hack might have been mitigated had the DNC employed your services earlier. Do you know the date in which the Russians exfiltrated the data from the DNC?

Mr. Henry: I do. I have to just think about it. I do know. I mean, it’s in our report that I think the committee has.

Mr. Schiff: And, to the best of your recollection, when would that have been?

Mr. Henry: Counsel just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We do not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.

Mr. Schiff: And the indicators that it was exfiltrated, when does it indicate that would have taken place?

Mr. Henry: Again, it’s in the report. I believe – I believe it was April of 2016. I’m confused on the date. I think it was April, but it’s in the report.

Mr. Schiff. It provides in the report on 2016, April 22, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

Mr. Henry: Yes sir. So that, again, staged for, which, I mean, there’s not – the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don’t have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see the data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.

The FBI allowed the democrats to rely on CrowdStrike to investigate their computers after the alleged hacking.

firstly, its not the fbi to allow them to do anything. ITS NOT THEIR JOB.
Alleged hacking??? Give me strength
The FBI did not examine the computers themselves. There was no proof of hacking, as the head of CrowdStrike testified before Congress.

No proof if hacking. Youve changed your tune.

https://www.dni.gov/files/HPSCI_Transcripts/2020-05-04-Shawn_Henry-MTR_Redacted.pdf

page 31-32: Mr Schiff: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

My colleague asked you whether the damage that was done to the DNC through the hack might have been mitigated had the DNC employed your services earlier. Do you know the date in which the Russians exfiltrated the data from the DNC?

Mr. Henry: I do. I have to just think about it. I do know. I mean, it’s in our report that I think the committee has.

Mr. Schiff: And, to the best of your recollection, when would that have been?

Mr. Henry: Counsel just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We do not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.

Mr. Schiff: And the indicators that it was exfiltrated, when does it indicate that would have taken place?

Mr. Henry: Again, it’s in the report. I believe – I believe it was April of 2016. I’m confused on the date. I think it was April, but it’s in the report.

Mr. Schiff. It provides in the report on 2016, April 22, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

Mr. Henry: Yes sir. So that, again, staged for, which, I mean, there’s not – the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don’t have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see the data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually lef

so it was done by the russian group fancy bear, as my link said. duh.

thanks for agreeing me with me, although it took some time for your IQ to go up :)

"Following a comprehensive investigation that CrowdStrike detailed publicly, the company concluded in May 2016 that two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries breached the DNC network."

pretty cut and dried. duh

The U.S. Justice Department has gathered enough evidence to charge six members of the Russian government in the hacking of Democratic National Committee computers before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the investigation.

"The Department of Justice today announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity."

lol. russians indicted. Morons deny russia involved.

hahahahhaha

Werbung:
firstly, its not the fbi to allow them to do anything. ITS NOT THEIR JOB.
Alleged hacking??? Give me strength

No proof if hacking. Youve changed your tune.
The FBI claims it had been tracking Russian hackers for more than a year by the time of the April DNC hack. Why did the FBI not get involved other than to alert the DNC that it had been hacked? Because the democrats did not want the truth to come out that an insider was behind the leaked emails, not some unidentifiable person of alleged Russian origin.

Back