No investigators found evidence the DNC computers were hacked in 2016

so it was done by the russian group fancy bear, as my link said. duh.

thanks for agreeing me with me, although it took some time for your IQ to go up :)
Was anyone arrested for the alleged Fancy Bear hacking? I don't think so. Has Russia been blamed for things it has not done? Absolutely, as we clearly saw in Hillary's accusation of Russia in the leak of the DNC emails in 2016. What facts, not rumors, are being reported, giving irrefutable evidence of Russian hacking? None. However, the official reports prove the officials have suspicions and have heard rumors.

TECH
Russia’s Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear hacking groups are under the spotlight

PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 17 202011:14 AM EDT

Sam Shead@SAM_L_SHEAD

KEY POINTS

Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear are both linked to Russian intelligence agencies.

On Thursday, Cozy Bear was accused Cozy Bear cyber spies of trying to steal coronavirus vaccine information from the U.S., Britain, and Canada.

Russia denies the allegations.

David Goddard | Getty Images News | Getty Images

Security officials have accused Russian hackers of trying to steal information about coronavirus vaccine research in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.

The U.S. Department for Homeland Security, the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency, the National Security Agency, Canada’s Communications Security Establishment and the U.K.’s National Cyber Security Centre joined forces Thursday in accusing Russia of the hacking campaign.

“It is completely unacceptable that the Russian Intelligence Services are targeting those working to combat the coronavirus pandemic,” U.K. Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said in a statement. “While others pursue their selfish interests with reckless behaviour, the U.K. and its allies are getting on with the hard work of finding a vaccine and protecting global health.”

Raab also said that he was almost certain that Russians sought to interfere in the U.K.’s general election in 2019 but he didn’t point the figure at any specific group. Russia denied both of the allegations.

Phishing for a cure

So who exactly was trying to steal the coronavirus vaccine? Well, security officials think they know.

There are two hacking groups that are thought to be linked to Russian spy agencies: one is Fancy Bear and the other is Cozy Bear.

In this case, the lesser-known Cozy Bear is said to be the main culprit. It is formally known as ATP29 where APT stands for advanced persistent threat.

Over the last few months, Cozy Bear hackers allegedly used spear phishing and custom malware software to try to extract files crucial to developing a vaccine.

“This latest campaign fits with their modus operandi of disruption, stealing intellectual property, and sowing distrust in democracy,” said Andrew Tsonchev, director of technology at security firm Darktrace.

“We are at the stage where groups like this are able to send malicious emails that are impossible for humans to distinguish from genuine communication.”

Cozy Bear is thought to be linked to Russia’s foreign intelligence service, or the SVR RF, which collaborates with the country’s Federal Security Service (FSB).

The U.K.’s NCSC said that Cozy Bear “almost certainly operates as part of Russian intelligence services,” adding that it was 95% sure.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov rejected the allegations Thursday, according to the state-owned TASS news agency.

“We do not have information about who may have hacked into pharmaceutical companies and research centres in Great Britain. We can say one thing — Russia has nothing at all to do with these attempts,” he said.

Cozy Bear was involved in the hack on the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during the U.S. presidential election in 2016, according to security firm CrowdStrike.

Norway’s PST security agency said Cozy Bear targeted Norway’s Labor Party in 2017, as well as the country’s defense and foreign ministries.

Ferocious Fancy Bear

Fancy Bear, more formally known as APT28, is more well-known than Cozy Bear.

It’s believed to be the hacking division of the GRU, which is the main military foreign-intelligence service of Russia.

Like Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear was said to be involved in the hack of DNC servers during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.

Some of Fancy Bear’s hackers were publicized by special counsel Robert Mueller following his investigation into Russian interference during the campaign. (Mueller was unable to provide irrefutable evidence or any individual names associated with these claims and none of these claims of Russian involvement were proven in court.)

In total, 12 agents were named and one of them is being sought by German officials for a cyberattack on the German Bundestag in 2015.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Rumors. Innuendos. No irrefutable evidence to support the debatable accusations based upon rumors and suppositions. However, one statement is definitely a lie:

"Cozy Bear was involved in the hack on the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during the U.S. presidential election in 2016, according to security firm CrowdStrike."

CrowdStrike testified before Congress that it had no evidence the Russians hacked the DNC computers.

https://www.dni.gov/files/HPSCI_Transcripts/2020-05-04-Shawn_Henry-MTR_Redacted.pdf

Werbung:
"Following a comprehensive investigation that CrowdStrike detailed publicly, the company concluded in May 2016 that two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries breached the DNC network."

pretty cut and dried. duh
Liars claimed CrowdStrike produced irrefutable evidence of Russian hacking, but that was a lie. This is from your source:

The Senate report states on page 48:

“The Committee found that specific intelligence as well as open source assessments support the assessment that President Putin approved and directed aspects of this influence campaign.” (That does not say CrowdStrike proved Russians hacked the DNC computers.)

Furthermore, in his testimony in front of the House Intelligence Committee, Shawn Henry stated the following with regards to CrowdStrike’s degree of confidence that the intrusion activity can be attributed to Russia, cited from page 24:

1. HENRY: We said that we had a high degree of confidence it was the Russian Government (CrowdStrike did not say it had irrefutable proof the Russians hacked the DNC computers.) And our analysts that looked at it and that had looked at these types of attacks before, many different types of attacks similar to this in different environments, certain tools that were used, certain methods by which they were moving in the environment,and looking at the types of data that was being targeted, that it was consistent with a nation-state adversary and associated with Russian intelligence.
CrowdStrike testified before Congress in sworn testimony:

https://www.dni.gov/files/HPSCI_Transcripts/2020-05-04-Shawn_Henry-MTR_Redacted.pdf

page 31-32: Mr Schiff: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

My colleague asked you whether the damage that was done to the DNC through the hack might have been mitigated had the DNC employed your services earlier. Do you know the date in which the Russians exfiltrated the data from the DNC?

Mr. Henry: I do. I have to just think about it. I do know. I mean, it’s in our report that I think the committee has.

Mr. Schiff: And, to the best of your recollection, when would that have been?

Mr. Henry: Counsel just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We do not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.

Mr. Schiff: And the indicators that it was exfiltrated, when does it indicate that would have taken place?

Mr. Henry: Again, it’s in the report. I believe – I believe it was April of 2016. I’m confused on the date. I think it was April, but it’s in the report.

Mr. Schiff. It provides in the report on 2016, April 22, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

Mr. Henry: Yes sir. So that, again, staged for, which, I mean, there’s not – the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don’t have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see the data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.

The U.S. Justice Department has gathered enough evidence to charge six members of the Russian government in the hacking of Democratic National Committee computers before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the investigation.
The U.S. Justice Department has gathered enough evidence to charge six members of the Russian government in the hacking of Democratic National Committee computers before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the investigation.
Corrupt American officials needed to indict Russians in order to cover up their collusion in the false Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by liars in the DNC< including Hillary. But Mueller was careful to indict Russian corporations, not individuals, because he did not want the Russians answering his charges in court and exposing the scam the democrats had cooked up using unknown and unnamed Russians as alleged criminal conspirators.

The bottom line is that no Russian or Russian organization was ever tried in court and democrats are happy the cases never got to court. The democrats were only interested in charging Trump with some crime of some sort and had not the slightest interest in charging Russians with crimes, whether real or fake.

"The Department of Justice today announced that a grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment presented by the Special Counsel’s Office. The indictment charges twelve Russian nationals for committing federal crimes that were intended to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. All twelve defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian Federation intelligence agency within the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian military. These GRU officers, in their official capacities, engaged in a sustained effort to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee, and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and released that information on the internet under the names "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0" and through another entity."

lol. russians indicted. Morons deny russia involved.

hahahahhaha
Twelve Russians are charged, but presumed innocent. No Americans were found to have had any connection with the Russians. Furthermore, none of these Russians were ever brought to trial, avoiding the inevitable embarrassment of Mueller associates for charging them with crimes they could not be found guilty of in American court.

There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity or knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.

Everyone charged with a crime is presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court. At trial, prosecutors must introduce credible evidence that is sufficient to prove each defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, to the unanimous satisfaction of a jury of twelve citizens.

This case was investigated with the help of the FBI’s cyber teams in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and San Francisco and the National Security Division. The Special Counsel's investigation is ongoing. There will be no comments from the Special Counsel at this time.

The FBI claims it had been tracking Russian hackers for more than a year by the time of the April DNC hack. Why did the FBI not get involved other than to alert the DNC that it had been hacked? Because the democrats did not want the truth to come out that an insider was behind the leaked emails, not some unidentifiable person of alleged Russian origin.
Yeah sure. Rave on little man.

Twelve Russians are charged, but presumed innocent. No Americans were found to have had any connection with the Russians. Furthermore, none of these Russians were ever brought to trial, avoiding the inevitable embarrassment of Mueller associates for charging them with crimes they could not be found guilty of in American court.

There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity or knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.

Everyone charged with a crime is presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court. At trial, prosecutors must introduce credible evidence that is sufficient to prove each defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, to the unanimous satisfaction of a jury of twelve citizens.

This case was investigated with the help of the FBI’s cyber teams in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and San Francisco and the National Security Division. The Special Counsel's investigation is ongoing. There will be no comments from the Special Counsel at this time.

who said anything about altering vote count directly? duh.

but the information hurt the dems and no doubt cost them votes indirectly.

Corrupt American officials needed to indict Russians in order to cover up their collusion in the false Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by liars in the DNC< including Hillary. But Mueller was careful to indict Russian corporations, not individuals, because he did not want the Russians answering his charges in court and exposing the scam the democrats had cooked up using unknown and unnamed Russians as alleged criminal conspirators.

The bottom line is that no Russian or Russian organization was ever tried in court and democrats are happy the cases never got to court. The democrats were only interested in charging Trump with some crime of some sort and had not the slightest interest in charging Russians with crimes, whether real or fake.

or..russians were guilty. lol

no one was tried in court? of course not, they couldn't be brought to america. duh. you think putin was going to turn them over? hahahahahahahhaha

god you're stupid. lol

Liars claimed CrowdStrike produced irrefutable evidence of Russian hacking, but that was a lie. This is from your source:

The Senate report states on page 48:

“The Committee found that specific intelligence as well as open source assessments support the assessment that President Putin approved and directed aspects of this influence campaign.” (That does not say CrowdStrike proved Russians hacked the DNC computers.)

Furthermore, in his testimony in front of the House Intelligence Committee, Shawn Henry stated the following with regards to CrowdStrike’s degree of confidence that the intrusion activity can be attributed to Russia, cited from page 24:

1. HENRY: We said that we had a high degree of confidence it was the Russian Government (CrowdStrike did not say it had irrefutable proof the Russians hacked the DNC computers.) And our analysts that looked at it and that had looked at these types of attacks before, many different types of attacks similar to this in different environments, certain tools that were used, certain methods by which they were moving in the environment,and looking at the types of data that was being targeted, that it was consistent with a nation-state adversary and associated with Russian intelligence.
CrowdStrike testified before Congress in sworn testimony:

page 31-32: Mr Schiff: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

My colleague asked you whether the damage that was done to the DNC through the hack might have been mitigated had the DNC employed your services earlier. Do you know the date in which the Russians exfiltrated the data from the DNC?

Mr. Henry: I do. I have to just think about it. I do know. I mean, it’s in our report that I think the committee has.

Mr. Schiff: And, to the best of your recollection, when would that have been?

Mr. Henry: Counsel just reminded me that, as it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We do not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.

Mr. Schiff: And the indicators that it was exfiltrated, when does it indicate that would have taken place?

Mr. Henry: Again, it’s in the report. I believe – I believe it was April of 2016. I’m confused on the date. I think it was April, but it’s in the report.

Mr. Schiff. It provides in the report on 2016, April 22, data staged for exfiltration by the Fancy Bear actor.

Mr. Henry: Yes sir. So that, again, staged for, which, I mean, there’s not – the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don’t have video of it happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see the data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left.

crowdstike said they believed the russians did it. so do others.

or..russians were guilty. lol

no one was tried in court? of course not, they couldn't be brought to america. duh. you think putin was going to turn them over? hahahahahahahhaha

god you're stupid. lol
There were no Russian hackers and Mueller knew that but he had to give democrats something they could use so he filed bogus charges against Russians he knew would never be tried in American court where his fraud would be exposed.

Werbung:
Back