New GOP: Looks a lot like the old GOP

I don't like to bet against the country, its let betting against your own team, you can't win

Does that mean that you think when the Republicans get back into power, will actually balance the federal budget, put an end to illegal immigration, or do anything to help the "common man"?

Werbung:
Does anyone really believe that when the Republicans get back into power they will actually do anything "conservative", like balance the federal budget or put an end to illegal immigration? Do they have any better answers to the challenges we face as a nation than the Democrats do?

Conservatives do and will. The lib media and establishment has roundly attacked the Tea Party movement while being endlessly quiet about all the fruit cake extremist racist leftwing groups like ACORN, SEIU, the black panthers, etc, except when they're forced to report on them. The reason they attack the Tea Party is PRECISELY BECAUSE THEY >>WOULD<< CHANGE THINGS. The leftwing wants the RINOs to continue to control the GOP - that way, the worse things could ever get politically (in their view) is if the GOP takes over, policy will move one tenth of a notch to the right.

As for conservative solutions to major issues - they been published/discussed ad infinitum - but of course you would never have heard a peep about it if all you watch is the lib media.

You seem to think that ACORN, SEIU, the black panthers, or even the Tea Baggers, for that matter, have any real political power in this country. Why is that, Rick?

You seem to think that ACORN, SEIU, the black panthers, or even the Tea Baggers, for that matter, have any real political power in this country. Why is that, Rick?

Must be that lib media again. The thing is, conservative and Republican are two different things, and conservatives of the kind that would bring fiscal sanity and smaller government to Washington are rarer than whooping cranes.

Must be that lib media again. The thing is, conservative and Republican are two different things, and conservatives of the kind that would bring fiscal sanity and smaller government to Washington are rarer than whooping cranes.

I've yet to find one.

I've yet to find one.

I would point you to the Governors of New Jersey and Louisiana. When was the last Democrat that demonstrated in type of fiscal responsibility? Wasn't the great Obama suppose to be the answer to our fiscal problems? I thought when he was elected the earth's fever would break, oceans would shrink, the planet would heal, jobless would have jobs, sick would no longer be sick.....I mean those were his words. What happened?

Does that mean that you think when the Republicans get back into power, will actually balance the federal budget, put an end to illegal immigration, or do anything to help the "common man"?

No it means they will blow up the debt, destroy social programs, Kills schools, cost many people health care...but I am sure we will get Richer CEO's Flashy new Military toys to fight things we are not fighting, and a war or 2 ( not paid for)..But they will of course throw you 20 bucks in tax cuts ( to make up for the 3000 raised localy to cover what they are not anymore) and the Job Market will get better...in India....also they can't fix Immigration ( they want white tea party support but also Hispanic support..so will just pay it lip service..) after all, if there was no Illegal immigration , and they ended Row V wade...they will have nothing left to do but bash Gays..

I would point you to the Governors of New Jersey and Louisiana. When was the last Democrat that demonstrated in type of fiscal responsibility? Wasn't the great Obama suppose to be the answer to our fiscal problems? I thought when he was elected the earth's fever would break, oceans would shrink, the planet would heal, jobless would have jobs, sick would no longer be sick.....I mean those were his words. What happened?

Clinton? ( and again i say this hating him)

and also States force you to balance a budget...its not liberal or Conservative, its the law...Pawlenty did it here...of course he did it the conservative way...pushed paying for things to the next guy, took money from schools to pay for things, cut local services ( who was forced to have Property tax increases of land slide epit amounts to pay for the bills).

So if pass the buck down, and use accounting tricks is Fiscal Responsible...go republicans.

No it means they will blow up the debt,

Complete fiction if conservatives get power, but how could it be any worse than NOW, with obozo robbing the next ten generations to pay off his political supporters (aka the "stimulus")?

destroy social programs

Like what - free tuition for illegal alien invaders? Boo Hoo

Kills schools

Right - kill schools. Are you on speed? :D

cost many people health care

Too late - obozo is doing that right now.

and the Job Market will get better

How could it be worse than obozo's job-killing programs? Tariffs, cap and trade, ecofascism, gigantic taxes, gigantic deficits.

No it means they will blow up the debt, destroy social programs, Kills schools, cost many people health care...but I am sure we will get Richer CEO's Flashy new Military toys to fight things we are not fighting, and a war or 2 ( not paid for)..But they will of course throw you 20 bucks in tax cuts ( to make up for the 3000 raised localy to cover what they are not anymore) and the Job Market will get better...in India....also they can't fix Immigration ( they want white tea party support but also Hispanic support..so will just pay it lip service..) after all, if there was no Illegal immigration , and they ended Row V wade...they will have nothing left to do but bash Gays..
So you agree with me that they won't do anything differently than they did the last time around?

Complete fiction if conservatives get power, but how could it be any worse than NOW, with obozo robbing the next ten generations to pay off his political supporters (aka the "stimulus")?

If conservatives get power then possibly wonderful things could happen. Perhaps we could see a balanced budget in reality, not just in rhetoric. We might see an end to illegal immigration.

Further, if unicorns come back, just think of the zoo attendance!

If conservatives get power then possibly wonderful things could happen. Perhaps we could see a balanced budget in reality, not just in rhetoric. We might see an end to illegal immigration.

Further, if unicorns come back, just think of the zoo attendance!

What is this place - a day care center?

Were they his words? I don't recall him ever saying them. The last Democrat (the last politician, really) to demonstrate fiscal responsibility was Bill Clinton when he balanced the Budget, and in fact, created a budget surplus, which you Republicans promptly squandered.

Werbung:
Back