No one's even THINKING theocracy, but shouldn't Adam's prescription be tried to see how our country might prosper with moral & Christian leadership?

DonKiRo

Though we shouldn't even THINK of a theocracy, shouldnt John Adam's comments be tried to see how our country might prosper with moral and Christian leadership?073a820bba004a4951c99e8981638853.jpg

Werbung:
no. we've seen the harm in the past from "moral and christian leadership"..persecution of gays, slavery of blacks, we invaded and took over hawaii, women were second class citizens, minorities were third class...and other countries in the past enslaved south america, colonized africa and asia, etc. All justified by religion. The argument that religion somehow is a force of good is unproven, and i'd say you can argue evidence suggests it is not a force of good in the hands of humans.

god save us from religion :)

we have the secular constitution. Lets stick with that.

no. we've seen the harm in the past from "moral and christian leadership"..persecution of gays, slavery of blacks, we invaded and took over hawaii, women were second class citizens, minorities were third class...and other countries in the past enslaved south america, colonized africa and asia, etc. All justified by religion. The argument that religion somehow is a force of good is unproven, and i'd say you can argue evidence suggests it is not a force of good in the hands of humans.

god save us from religion :)

we have the secular constitution. Lets stick with that.
All of those awful things were committed, almost exclusively, by Democrats.

You were cited earlier today for your difficulty in reading and accurately interpreting what was on the page.

I stated right off the bat that I wasn't talking about creating a theocracy.

So, why did you say anything about the Constutution?

Methinks you care more about YOUR interests than America's interests.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Most of the godbotherers are republican and they're the once condemning gays etc.
Don't shift the blame because your embarrassed
You were cited earlier today for your difficulty in reading and accurately interpreting what was on the page.

Werbung:

so democrats invaded south america from europe in the 16th and 17th century for example? lol.
only democrats persecuted gays? no? duh

god you're so stupid.

i'm citing you for your difficulty having an iq over 50!

Back