Now that Trumps taxes have been released

the annoying thing

And have been gone over by vengeful hateful democrats hoping to fond where he did something illegal and yet again failed is it causing even more cases of trump derangement syndrome and butt hurt for democrats ?

Werbung:
And have been gone over by vengeful hateful democrats hoping to fond where he did something illegal and yet again failed is it causing even more cases of trump derangement syndrome and butt hurt for democrats ?

failed? lol. you think the analysis is over already, moron? hahahah

and scotus approved the realease, are they "vengeful hateful democrats" too?

and you're blaming democrats for helping trump fulfil one of his promises? why didn't trump do it years ago, moron

failed? lol. you think the analysis is over already, moron? hahahah

and scotus approved the realease, are they "vengeful hateful democrats" too?

and you're blaming democrats for helping trump fulfil one of his promises? why didn't trump do it years ago, moron
O f courser not democrats have tried to impeach him have investigated him made of false documents paid for by Clinton gone after his business his sons and daughters and tried to frame him for the jan 6 riots . I have never seen more hate and vengeance towards a man , And the butt hurt you guys have had. My goodness grown adults crying in the streets arms out reached toward the heavens .
If trump died tomarrow you would not be happy as you want to punish him for something anything even if its fake . There is justice and then there is liberal justice called the noose . Im surprised democrats have not constructed a gas chamber where you can stick him and tape it

O f courser not democrats have tried to impeach him have investigated him made of false documents paid for by Clinton gone after his business his sons and daughters and tried to frame him for the jan 6 riots . I have never seen more hate and vengeance towards a man , And the butt hurt you guys have had. My goodness grown adults crying in the streets arms out reached toward the heavens .
If trump died tomarrow you would not be happy as you want to punish him for something anything even if its fake . There is justice and then there is liberal justice called the noose . Im surprised democrats have not constructed a gas chamber where you can stick him and tape it

frame him? mccarthy himself said trump was responsible for jan 6. is he a democrat, moron? no. lol

gas chamber? now you're talking right wing crap. they love the death penalty.

Partisanship continues to be a major factor in support for the death penalty and opinions about its administration. Just over three-quarters of Republicans and independents who lean toward the Republican Party (77%) say they favor the death penalty for persons convicted of murder, including 40% who strongly favor it.

frame him? mccarthy himself said trump was responsible for jan 6. is he a democrat, moron? no. lol

Partisanship continues to be a major factor in support for the death penalty and opinions about its administration. Just over three-quarters of Republicans and independents who lean toward the Republican Party (77%) say they favor the death penalty for persons convicted of murder, including 40% who strongly favor it.
yes frame him sis I stutter like joe

how is he being "framed", exactly?

be specific, moron.
lol you ask me to explain and say be specific MORON and actually are stupid enough to think I am going to give you a civilized answer after insulting me like that ? LOL you must be the dumbest little bas@^@% on the planet .

lol you ask me to explain and say be specific MORON and actually are stupid enough to think I am going to give you a civilized answer after insulting me like that ? LOL you must be the dumbest little bas@^@% on the planet .

i don't care if you answer or not.

you look stupid if you make claims and don't prove them.

it works for me :)

Your side loves shooting those who disagree with them.

Screenshot_20220825-134606_kindlephoto-54857233.png

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back